Most Overrated "Legend" In Music.

I came in this thread never expecting to see Jay-Z and Biggie as overrated. Jay-Z been on a downhill slope since Vol 3. Nas- NY State of Mind> anything Jay has ever done. 20 years from now Jay's collection will be useless. BIG had two good albums. What new artist first two albums aint their best work? 2pac overrated? Never! 2Pac got better with time. Name me another rapper who has done that. Elvis overrated?! You cain't be serious! They call him the ******* KING!

I came in this thread never expecting to see Jay-Z and Biggie as overrated. Jay-Z been on a downhill slope since Vol 3. Nas- NY State of Mind> anything Jay has ever done. 20 years from now Jay's collection will be useless. BIG had two good albums. What new artist first two albums aint their best work? 2pac overrated? Never! 2Pac got better with time. Name me another rapper who has done that. Elvis overrated?! You cain't be serious! They call him the ******* KING!
images
They call him the king as well. Elvis was maaaaaad corny B.

images

Last edited:
images

They call him the king as well. Elvis was maaaaaad corny B.

images

Naw, Jerry is a self proclaimed King like TI sorry ***. Chuck Berry was coo, but he's no legend. You don't here people say "Aww man Chuck Berry is in my top 10 musicians".. You know why? Dude had like a hand full of bangers, nothing serious.

Downhill slope since Vol 3?

Blueprint, Black Album are classics

20 years from now his collection will be useless.
Jay has been on top a good 15 years now
he has outlasted the Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, Crunk Music, Wayne era. Name another artist that stays relevant for that long. So basically what you are saying is about 35-40 years after Jay came into the game his collection will be useless. Good Point.

Pac was solid but the resume just doesn't match Jay's at all.

"10 number one albums in a row, who better than me? Only the beetles, no one ahead of me I crushes Elvis in his blue suede shoes, made the rolling stones seems sweet as Kool Aid too"

mean.gif
 at this thread.

I told myself a long time ago that I will no longer argue over people denying Jay's greatness. His music speaks for itself.

If you listen to his music and don't recognize his talent as being legendary.. you're hating. Period.

Downhill slope since Vol 3?

Blueprint, Black Album are classics

20 years from now his collection will be useless.
Jay has been on top a good 15 years now
he has outlasted the Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, Crunk Music, Wayne era. Name another artist that stays relevant for that long. So basically what you are saying is about 35-40 years after Jay came into the game his collection will be useless. Good Point.

Pac was solid but the resume just doesn't match Jay's at all.

"10 number one albums in a row, who better than me? Only the beetles, no one ahead of me I crushes Elvis in his blue suede shoes, made the rolling stones seems sweet as Kool Aid too"
You forgot American Gangster

BOB MARLEY= MOHAMED ALI (i prolly I spelt it wrong, Im ready for any lawsuits)
They were GREAT at what they did, but TRANSCENDED their fields and creating higher levels
of social consciousness. They mastered their craft, and went beyond it.This is why they are LEGENDS.

Ali aint win every fight, Marley's songs arent all perfect but they made a elevated their fields to higher heights.
(like magic n bird, n mike. other legends)

*** these examples make thing more clearer.
You should do your research before you form an opinion.

The answer by the way is SNOOP.

Back
Top Bottom