Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by air max 87

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

-pass out on the floor wet and fully clothed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by air max 87

-wife tries to get me in the shower, i proceed to yell at her, she tells me to take off my shirt, i refuse, she then tries to push me in the shower with it on and i then yell its my favorite shirt
30t6p3b.gif
( all plain black tee
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
)

-pass out on the floor wet and fully clothed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I hugged a pole on my 21st (I'm 25 now), that had a plain white peice of paper that said, "I love you" on it...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I hugged a pole on my 21st (I'm 25 now), that had a plain white peice of paper that said, "I love you" on it...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Was at a wedding a few days ago and told my girl "Thank god you're here because you saved me from a few rape charges".
laugh.gif

Was at a wedding a few days ago and told my girl "Thank god you're here because you saved me from a few rape charges".
laugh.gif

- my friend bought some shots for me and he was carrying the tray. i knocked it over (cause i was so hammered), took a straw and sipped up all the alcohol 
laugh.gif

- told the waitress i needed a few rum&coke's. she says sure. she comes back and i throw my money at her 
roll.gif
 i have no idea why i did that. but she cut me off and it was only 12AM ON MY BIRTHDAY! 
frown.gif

- texted a girl sitting beside me asking if she wanted to go to my car and have some fun. she said no. the next day i read the texts and i apologized

- my friend bought some shots for me and he was carrying the tray. i knocked it over (cause i was so hammered), took a straw and sipped up all the alcohol 
laugh.gif

- told the waitress i needed a few rum&coke's. she says sure. she comes back and i throw my money at her 
roll.gif
 i have no idea why i did that. but she cut me off and it was only 12AM ON MY BIRTHDAY! 
frown.gif

- texted a girl sitting beside me asking if she wanted to go to my car and have some fun. she said no. the next day i read the texts and i apologized

My 25th birthday. In the parking lot of a club i was hanging out my boys passenger window using my wave brush as a mic. I saw a girl in pink walk by and i yelled at the top of my lungs " Hey Pepto Bismol. I'll have a teaspoon full right now"

My 25th birthday. In the parking lot of a club i was hanging out my boys passenger window using my wave brush as a mic. I saw a girl in pink walk by and i yelled at the top of my lungs " Hey Pepto Bismol. I'll have a teaspoon full right now"

Some girl said small penis, so i whipped it out in a crowd of my boys and told her nothings small here. But it was cold and i couldn't get it up so i stood there waiting and ended up passing out on the couch. Thats all i remember.

Some girl said small penis, so i whipped it out in a crowd of my boys and told her nothings small here. But it was cold and i couldn't get it up so i stood there waiting and ended up passing out on the couch. Thats all i remember.

Originally Posted by INS

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 damn son, i guess yo sn is true

Originally Posted by INS

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 damn son, i guess yo sn is true

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
the hell if i know.  i was drunk.

anyone else ever woken up with a broken toe?

Woah ! Bruh ....I Get Throwed ,But as Far as Breaking Bones ,Im Not About That Life 

Lol it was an accident. We were bbqing at like 5 am and I was walking around barefoot for some reason. I don't remember anything cause I was blackout. But I woke up with a black toe and I couldn't move it. I'm sure I just tripped and busted it on something.
laugh.gif
goodtimes.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
the hell if i know.  i was drunk.

anyone else ever woken up with a broken toe?

Woah ! Bruh ....I Get Throwed ,But as Far as Breaking Bones ,Im Not About That Life 

Lol it was an accident. We were bbqing at like 5 am and I was walking around barefoot for some reason. I don't remember anything cause I was blackout. But I woke up with a black toe and I couldn't move it. I'm sure I just tripped and busted it on something.
laugh.gif
goodtimes.

-Punched out a lamp and bled all over myself.
-Got on my knees in the middle of an intersection to tell a girl I was in love with her.

-Punched out a lamp and bled all over myself.
-Got on my knees in the middle of an intersection to tell a girl I was in love with her.

halloween, i went as harry potter. told this chick i spoke parsel tongue and im like hey ill show you right here. and i said "we are gonna F tonight." obviously she understood me and didnt like that to much. lolz

Back
Top Bottom