Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

Bostonian dress shoes, followed by the Jordan 14 black toe retro that released like 2 years ago.

I always thought the original flightposite ones were really comfortable.

Last edited:
View media item 2282468

These. I can usually wear just about any pair of sneakers, but I've never put on a shoe that hurt so bad that it enraged me until this pair. I ended up giving them away, **** everything about that shoe.

I feel you. I felt the same way about these complete trash. I haven't brought a pair of Brons since the 2's. And I'm complete done with his line just bc of these.

View media item 2282498

Adidas shell toes.
I'm flat footed. Don't know if that matters lol
I sadly have to agree with this, im also flat footed and you minds as well be standing on a hardwood floor. Zero cushioning, I cant believe dudes use to break dance in those. Didnt have a choice though since I didnt get a job till 2007 so i couldn't afford anything  else

I didn't owned these but I played basketball in Chuck Taylor before..
mean.gif
I was shocked when I found out those use to be basketball shoes, I know your ankles were on fire

080-600x450.jpg

Thought these would be fly to hoop in.

They didn't bend AT ALL. Stiff as a new baseball mitt, and the soles were hard thick plastic.

Last edited:
The Cement 4s (with the Jumpman on the back) from a few years ago..Those things were awful to wear..Felt like I was wearing the cheapest pair of Payless Shoes ever made..

lebron 13s are real comfy.

i don't see how people say they're uncomfortable.

at first i thought they were a little rigid, but after i broke em in them thangs were super comfy

The Cement 4s (with the Jumpman on the back) from a few years ago..Those things were awful to wear..Felt like I was wearing the cheapest pair of Payless Shoes ever made..
Damn sorry to hear that, Ive loved wearing every Jordan 4 I ever owned those included. Some of these post are eye opening

I concur..

Chuck Taylors
Air Force IIs
Lebron XIs.. my pinkie toe would die after a few hours

Did you go TTS or .5 up? Because those def needed a .5 up from your true size.

Chucks broken in are comfy.

But fresh chucks are almost like punishment

I remember when that movie "the goat" with don cheadle came out.
I went and copped some chucks to hoop in.

NO.

Last edited:
Some Supreme sk8-hi's without the insole = THAT RESELL LIFE!!!

VNDS worn once 9.9 / 10 PADS

Last edited:
OG Playoff XIIs dug into my achilles something awful. Bled through a few socks...

Then some generic Nikes that kinda looked like the XVIs I got to ball in. Worst. Shoe. Ever. The toe cap was so flimsy it would bend and dig into my toes with every step.

Cosign Flightposites. Eggplants hurt my arches after a while but I still wear them. Too clean and durable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom