Most uncomfortable shoes you ever owned

Vans are rough on my knees. That's why I hate wearing them.

Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned are by far the CDP Black/Cement IVs. Those things are abominations.

Vans are rough on my knees. That's why I hate wearing them.

Most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned are by far the CDP Black/Cement IVs. Those things are abominations.
Ive heard some bad things about those IVs, but I can verify the ones that dropped on black friday a few years ago were one of the best retros to ever release in my opinion

080-600x450.jpg

Thought these would be fly to hoop in.

They didn't bend AT ALL. Stiff as a new baseball mitt, and the soles were hard thick plastic.

You had to deal with the th 3 days of agonizing pain... Then bliss :nthat:...

These had my pinky toe and area where the strap is SCREAMING...

I wore them twice and forgot about them. Never bought trainers again.

1-nike-air-trainer-iii-mid-premium-sertig-pack-2005-seedone-kicks-box.jpg

CDP 11

OG Jordan 23s, my pinky toe dies every time I rock those but I like the way they look

Kyrie 2's.
Curry 2.5's.
Jordan 30.
Air max 90.

Black foamposites circa 2004 or 2005. The upper pretty much has no flexibility. I tried to play ball on them and had to take them off my feet on my way home because it hurt so much.

Vans, chucks, those gourmet kicks from back in the day. Cant mess with no thong sandals either

Spizikes were hella uncomfortable too tbh. They look great tho.

Has to be the black/red 1s from the 2009 dmp. Those things killed my pinky toes, had no underfoot cushioning and I didn't really like the high cut, they used to dig into my Achilles. I didn't even get to wear the 'Celtics' pair for that reason and sent them to fam in DR.

Vans for me. Probably chucks if I wore them now, forget how they were to be honest.

If I try to wear vans now, my feet get really sore after a couple of hours. Not sure how I see so many people wearing those shoes..
Chucks are terrible, it's like walking with bricks on your feet. Van's Old Skool's have a little better cushioning but the heel collar digs into my Achilles.

2009 Space Jam Air Jordan 11

Yup.

Second was my CDP pair of Jordan XVI's. I got a size up from my normal size and those joints still felt tight.
I tried balling in those CDP XVI's and they had no grip whatsoever. The upper was also stiff as hell.

Interesting. Why is it some iterations of a sneaker can be uncomfortable while others feel great?

Because the companies are cheaping out on production costs to increase profits.

All the 9s that came out around 2010 were garbage. That's around when JB was using that hard and shiny vinyl/plastic/leather.

Some sneaker models are just uncomfortable. Canvas shoes with no lining/padding and hard soles or reinforced toe boxes

View media item 2282796
I made the mistake of hooping in these. During the game I realized my big toes were hurting. Took my shoes off and the nails were black, a week later both nails fell off. Smh. This was 3 years ago and my left one still hasn't turned back normal.

F bron sig line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom