most UNDER rated jordan goes to....

1. the XV, I don't know why people hate these so much. I didn't like them when I 1st started collecting but they grew on me really fast, the mid-cut is so raw and the flints are my fav in the XV line up. 23.6.15.2/17 haha

2. the II, this is easily one of my favorites but again people shun them, they need to drop a black/red color ASAP

EMAIL:jaekilla23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
MYSPACE HYPEBEAST DISS
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

^^ maybe people around your area.

and this has been discussed few weeks back.
check it out few pages back, should be there.
Indohan

Has to be the XV ... every other Jordan is popular in some sort of way.
New Jersey Nets 'More Than A Game'
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #6 Robert Hite #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#30 Malik Allen #9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

Taboo post???
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

3 words

ex-vee-eye

(XVI for the slow ones)
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

the 16's are very under rated, but the 2's are the most under rated in my opinion. 15's are not liked by most people because they are pretty ugly shoes. I like the 15's a little bit, but i'm just ehhhh about em.
Team Pacific Northwest​

XIX

easy
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
Sz.10 Infareds and sz.10.5 1994 1's for Sale. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

Most UNDER rated jordan is this question. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

There's a few AJ's like the X and XIX I'd nominate. II's are underated, and I'm somewhat ashamed I passed on the Melo's when they first dropped. It had me lookin at the store, but I didn't cop. SMH....I'll go with the X though. I'm rockin a pair of White/Red/Steel's on and they look damn good and feel damn comfortable.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I like the Xs to but they start to squeak after like 2 or 3 wears lol. and yea XVIs are also in that list, but dam speakin of XVI I need some cherrywoods lol
EMAIL:jaekilla23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
MYSPACE HYPEBEAST DISS
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

IIs get some love from people but are underrated......XVIs are also underrated but still have fans......XVs don't seem to have many fans for a shoe that isn't that ugly imo.....most underrated goes to the XVIs imo, very nice look and don't get the attention they deserve.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

XVIs and IIs have to top this list IMO.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Hands down the XV's are the most underrated
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

7s are overrated if anything.

It's the XVI hands down. No Jordan under the XV is underrated really, and the XVI was the best out of the post-bulls era.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

^ You think? I hardly ever hear anyone talkin about the 7's, or hardly see any props being given to them on here either. I think the 11's are the most overrated! I used to really like those but the way people ******** those to death made them like whatever for me now.

IMO Copper 17's are the most underrated Jordan...even tho it is an XVII+ and didnt' come with the suitcase, it is the best colorway of the XVII to drop by far

Back
Top Bottom