Most Underpaid Professional Athlete in North America?

NT, who do you think is the most underpaid professional athlete in North America? Hands down IMO it has to be Elijah Dukes, he was making $392,500 lastseason which i believe is the league minimum or very close to that... hopefully he gets a raise for this year
pimp.gif

Lol^...

Seriously tho, Hanley Rameriez...better than Elizah Dukes in every way for 9,500 more at $402,000

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

between u and JRain slurpin, he prolly will get a raise
*pause*
I think JaysForDays and ElijahDukes are both JRAIN

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

NT, who do you think is the most underpaid professional athlete in North America? Hands down IMO it has to be Elijah Dukes, he was making $392,500 last season which i believe is the league minimum or very close to that... hopefully he gets a raise for this year
pimp.gif
Why do you always make post that purtain to the current athlete's *#+% that your sucking?
nerd.gif
Gonna ask a stupid $*# question like that to make it known that Elijah Dukes wasunderpaid last year..like anyone besides you gives a +##!.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Jaysfordays = JRain
ElijahDukes = FENIXCONNEXION
correct, glad someone realizes this

mben32 - how is it a stupid question? people here ask questions all the time about things OTHER than sports directly

there's a ton of great young players who haven't had a big payday yet...

Before he signed his new contract this year, Henrik Zetterberg was ridiculously underpaid.

well, at least Elijah is making enough money to stock up on proactiv...because Dukes is going to BREAKOUT this season!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Lol^...

Seriously tho, Hanley Rameriez...better than Elizah Dukes in every way for 9,500 more at $402,000

Hanley got a nice extension I think this offseason or late last season.

Originally Posted by madj55

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Lol^...

Hanley got a nice extension I think this offseason or late last season.

last year, 70 million. it has to be lincecum. he just signed for 650,00 this year

Back
Top Bottom