Mother Angry Store Sold Sex Toy To Underage Girl

Can't embed the video... http://www.local10.com/video/28343546/index.html
laugh.gif
 @ the expression of the mom's face at 0:38.. Must be a slow news cycle in South Florida

I am pissed too. These teenagers should have to seek out natural real sex, not these safe alternatives!

I am pissed too. These teenagers should have to seek out natural real sex, not these safe alternatives!

Those parents are super late Spencers been selling stuff like this since I was a kid and i'm 20.

Those parents are super late Spencers been selling stuff like this since I was a kid and i'm 20.

Originally Posted by AEA18

i must be too because i never knew lol. i never go into the store anyways though.

i must be too because i never knew lol. i never go into the store anyways though.

Word.  A lot of women get bachelorette party gag gifts from there. 

Word.  A lot of women get bachelorette party gag gifts from there. 

Back
Top Bottom