Mother gets maliciously beaten in front of child during a home invasion :{ Jimmies will be rustled

The suspect beat the mother as the little girl watched, punching and kicking the woman at least 16 times before pushing her down the basement stairs, police said.

The assault was captured on a nanny cam. Footage from that camera shows the woman being tossed around and beaten as her daughter (seen as a blur in the video) looks on. The mother stays nearly silent during the end of the attack.

"She stayed quiet because she didn't want to upset the 3-year-old child who was witnessing the whole crime," said Millburn Police Captain Michael Palardy, who called the brutal assault "despicable."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...n-Assaulted-Surveillance-Video-212855501.html

:smh:

mean.gif

Hope they find the offender and he rots in prison. That was uncalled for/unexpected.

Last edited:
will not comment on what i would do to that guy if i was upstairs and i woke up to this downstairs for fear of being watched by government but it would be fun (for me)

Where do you even start if you're the husband? I would be wanting to go Mel Gibson or Taxi Driver on this dude.

Im sure he cased the place and knew she was the only adult home. Musta been tryna reserve a special spot in hell. Mission Accomplished.

Like I don't even understand how someone can be so ruthless. Looks like he just came in and beat the **** out of the mom without giving her the chance to even submit to his request. The level of how ****** up this guy is in the brain is unfathomable. Beats up a total stranger. Who is a woman, a mother. In front of her child. Viciously assaults her even though she showed no signs of fighting back. Throws her down the stairs? I mean come on. I just don't comprehend how can someone even have this much hatred stored inside of them.

Your right this is clearly a racist act.

This whole ordeal was set up in order to paint that pitch.

Your just watching an act.

:stoneface:

Where did I say that it was a racist act? Where did I say it was set up? Where did I say it was an act?

Based on those three falsehoods, I'm going to let you rock and not argue with a fool because you came out of the gate sounding like an idiot. Not saying you are one, but what you're assuming is very remedial. I'm just asking why, with all of the other things the news can report, they choose to put that footage on TV?

Don't answer that though. I don't expect an intelligent response from you.

Oh. He's Brazillian. >D

Doesn't look one bit African. My bad.

It was a joke. Ha-Ha.

But what are you trying to say exactly? I think having this on the News is no different than showing a video of an old nanny slapping the sh** out of a child under her care. Media doing what they do.

Your right this is clearly a racist act.

This whole ordeal was set up in order to paint that pitch.

Your just watching an act.

indifferent.gif
Where did I say that it was a racist act? Where did I say it was set up? Where did I say it was an act?

Based on those three falsehoods, I'm going to let you rock and not argue with a fool because you came out of the gate sounding like an idiot. Not saying you are one, but what you're assuming is very remedial. I'm just asking why, with all of the other things the news can report, they choose to put that footage on TV?

Don't answer that though. I don't expect an intelligent response from you.
indifferent.gif
 They chose to put that footage on TV so we can help find the intruder and the man that did this. 
mean.gif

Sad world we live in. 

Back
Top Bottom