Mother gets maliciously beaten in front of child during a home invasion :{ Jimmies will be rustled

bro, you serious right now?...

:x

so what you are trying to say is that black on white crime shouldnt be broadcasted simply because well, ITS BLACK ON WHITE?....

that dude deserves to have his Anus ripped to pieces.

No I'm not saying that.

I'm saying this. There has been a fear that has been supported since slavery that black men are violent and a threat to white women. It's the reason a lot of black men were lynched in this country and a reason that without DNA evidence a lot of black men sit behind bars for rape and other violent crimes that they did not commit against white women.

All I'm saying is that this supports that stereotype and despite what the woman requested, this justifies, in a lot of white men's minds, the mistreatment and suspicion of black men.

Last edited:
what the hell did that woman do to deserve that? someone breaks into a random home and beats a woman in front of their kid? wtf kind of world do we live in?

Hammurabi's Eye For An Eye needs to be brought back.  It's the only way these pieces of **** will get what they deserve.  That mother and her family deserve the right to beat that SOB's *** until they can't anymore.  Putting him in prison isn't going to do anything for the victims
mean.gif

bro, you serious right now?...

:x

so what you are trying to say is that black on white crime shouldnt be broadcasted simply because well, ITS BLACK ON WHITE?....

that dude deserves to have his Anus ripped to pieces.

No I'm not saying that.

I'm saying this. There has been a fear that has been supported since slavery that black men are violent and a threat to white women. It's the reason a lot of black men were lynched in this country and a reason that without DNA evidence a lot of black men sit behind bars for rape and other violent crimes that they did not commit against white women.

All I'm saying is that this supports that stereotype and despite what the woman requested, this justifies, in a lot of white men's minds, the mistreatment and suspicion of black men.

Man, you are talking about something that goes beyond the media.

what the hell did that woman do to deserve that? someone breaks into a random home and beats a woman in front of their kid? wtf kind of world do we live in?

That is my exact reaction. Like wtf that attack looks too extreme to be unprovoked. The fact that it was a woman and it was in front of her child just makes it that much worse.

Funny how NTer's can't watch an individual news report without generalizing it to fit whatever silly thing they're trying to say.

I swear race MUST be brought up on the first page or it isn't NT.

The title of the thread is not "Black man maliciously beats white woman"

Can you not see it as "ONE individual did something heinous to ANOTHER individual"?

OK maybe you're right and there has been a fear. Because of this fact the news ISN'T supposed to show this video? Wil that make you happy? Why do you have to make this about race? What's the point? Either you're trolling and if you're serious you're just gonna frustrate yourself and become even more jaded.

Take it for what it is...the news reported a vicious crime. That's it. If this is your whole M.O. then pick and choose, there was no reason to bring up race in this situation. We don't need that and neither do you.

Aww man... If this were my girl n child...

A time to kill. I would execute him in the courtroom and accept the ramifications

Hopefully my daughter would be able to live with the fact I had to do what I had to do.

That's a damaged human being... Animal

So retaliate to an animal like an animal? That makes perfect sense.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Are they going to start showing black dudes raping white women on the news too with live footage? >D :stoneface:

Funny how what's shown in the news usually tends to support stereotypes and popular fears.

Gotta love NT... Can find a way to turn every thread into a race thread.

that really messed me up
mean.gif
 he need his @ss whooooooped just like that too...when will fools learn what goes around comes around
wink.gif

I actually wish this was a white guy so I wouldn't have to wade through all of this phony outrage.

I feel so bad for that little girl.

Back
Top Bottom