Mother of All Hot Wheels Track

Originally Posted by jm9312

i cringed at the sight of that orange track... was i the only one who used to get my %!* beat with hot wheel track?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You not the only one bo. aint no one else gonna step up and say it though. 

Originally Posted by Agthekid

That looks like he just did a lot of video editing.

Probably just moved the track around to each room

real life... 
bingo!

how does NT call duck tales on an NTer about sleeping with a woman, but it takes 3 pages for someone to say this...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Agthekid

That looks like he just did a lot of video editing.

Probably just moved the track around to each room

real life... 
bingo!

how does NT call duck tales on an NTer about sleeping with a woman, but it takes 3 pages for someone to say this...
I was thinking the same thing, i doubt it actually works all on ONE run but it seems like everything was put together
but yeah...after 30 seconds it was the same %#+# over and over again, not that cool if you ask me 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by jm9312

i cringed at the sight of that orange track... was i the only one who used to get my %!* beat with hot wheel track?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You not the only one bo. aint no one else gonna step up and say it though. 

Son, i got smart and started asking for Knex after awhile. 
But that vid was dope.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

It's fake tho, if that was a continuous track/video he would have needed atleast 50 cameras to pull it off
You need ONE camera. Can't you just stop it and start it again with those boosters so you can get a shot going around the corner?

it's pretty damn cool, but with everything cool on the intertubes these days it has to be fake.

Back
Top Bottom