Mother Russia aint alllllll bad

Joined Aug 30, 2008
OP, you from Utah or something ? :lol:
Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere :lol:

I guess just the fact that their cops, but other than that, it's nothing special. Everyday ****

Joined Aug 4, 2012
OP, you from Utah or something ?

Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere

I guess just the fact that their cops, but other than that, it's nothing special. Everyday ****
Well, it's the whole person in authority thing

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...

Joined May 6, 2014
Dang I don't think they are real police bcuz they are wearing high heels.... Women can't chase people in heels.

But thanks for da pics, appreciate women in short skirts and heels

Joined Jan 10, 2013

OP, you from Utah or something ?

Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...
hey whats that beach called where all the homeless stay at? I visited Hawaii a while back and forgot the name

Joined Aug 4, 2012

hey whats that beach called where all the homeless stay at? I visited Hawaii a while back and forgot the name
Man take your pick lol.  Bums somehow buy one way tickets here just to bum it.  I think other cities fly their bums here too
   First thing that came to mind though was Tent City in Waianae.  But they "cleaned that up" a little lol.  80 degrees all year round, bums be sleeping anywhere smh

Joined Jan 10, 2013

Man take your pick lol.  Bums somehow buy one way tickets here just to bum it.  I think other cities fly their bums here too
   First thing that came to mind though was Tent City in Waianae.  But they "cleaned that up" a little lol.  80 degrees all year round, bums be sleeping anywhere smh
Thats the one Waianae! Man that was crazy seeing all those tents. People were using body wash to shower in the waves and kids were surfing on body boards. This one dude had one humongus dread from his head dragging along the ground
@ cities giving free one way flights to Hawaii

Joined Aug 23, 2003
Dang I don't think they are real police bcuz they are wearing high heels.... Women can't chase people in heels.

the pic was taken during a police academy graduation ceremony. The police don't wear heels on duty.

Joined Jan 5, 2004

the pic was taken during a police academy graduation ceremony. The police don't wear heels on duty.
I recognize the fact that I'm stoned.. But.. Police Academy 7: undercover Soviet thot... Has a ring to it...

Joined Feb 20, 2013

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing :evil:

:lol:

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...:evil:
Shiiiiiet.... which one? :lol: Even Waikiki Beach has a lot!

Joined Dec 28, 2004

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing :evil:

:lol:

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...:evil:
Shiiiiiet.... which one? :lol: Even Waikiki Beach has a lot!
lol i was thinking the same lol.

Joined Nov 20, 2003
:rofl: I thought I was the only one who noticed all the homeless dudes living in paradise on those beaches. Couldn't believe it when I visited.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now