Mother Russia aint alllllll bad

When the female cops dress like this
pimp.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...irts_n_5528933.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

CUFF ME

OP, you from Utah or something ? :lol:
Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere :lol:

I guess just the fact that their cops, but other than that, it's nothing special. Everyday ****

OP, you from Utah or something ?
laugh.gif

Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere
laugh.gif

I guess just the fact that their cops, but other than that, it's nothing special. Everyday ****
Well, it's the whole person in authority thing
devil.gif

laugh.gif

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...
devil.gif

Dang I don't think they are real police bcuz they are wearing high heels.... Women can't chase people in heels.

But thanks for da pics, appreciate women in short skirts and heels

OP, you from Utah or something ?
laugh.gif

Females wear short skirts every day, everywhere
laugh.gif

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing
devil.gif

laugh.gif

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...
devil.gif
hey whats that beach called where all the homeless stay at? I visited Hawaii a while back and forgot the name

hey whats that beach called where all the homeless stay at? I visited Hawaii a while back and forgot the name
Man take your pick lol.  Bums somehow buy one way tickets here just to bum it.  I think other cities fly their bums here too
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
   First thing that came to mind though was Tent City in Waianae.  But they "cleaned that up" a little lol.  80 degrees all year round, bums be sleeping anywhere smh

Man take your pick lol.  Bums somehow buy one way tickets here just to bum it.  I think other cities fly their bums here too
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
   First thing that came to mind though was Tent City in Waianae.  But they "cleaned that up" a little lol.  80 degrees all year round, bums be sleeping anywhere smh
Thats the one Waianae! Man that was crazy seeing all those tents. People were using body wash to shower in the waves and kids were surfing on body boards. This one dude had one humongus dread from his head dragging along the ground
roll.gif
@ cities giving free one way flights to Hawaii

Dang I don't think they are real police bcuz they are wearing high heels.... Women can't chase people in heels.

the pic was taken during a police academy graduation ceremony. The police don't wear heels on duty.

the pic was taken during a police academy graduation ceremony. The police don't wear heels on duty.

I recognize the fact that I'm stoned.. But.. Police Academy 7: undercover Soviet thot... Has a ring to it...

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing :evil:

:lol:

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...:evil:

Shiiiiiet.... which one? :lol: Even Waikiki Beach has a lot!

Well, it's the whole person in authority thing :evil:

:lol:

I live in Hawaii sooooooooo...:evil:

Shiiiiiet.... which one? :lol: Even Waikiki Beach has a lot!

lol i was thinking the same lol.

:rofl: I thought I was the only one who noticed all the homeless dudes living in paradise on those beaches. Couldn't believe it when I visited.

Back
Top Bottom