Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

if this quote doesnt wanna make you try your hardest I dont know what will
[h3][/h3]
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Beautiful...

At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer andwhiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, thatyou are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, justto taste it again

i love this one you can change the words a little to fit your specific sport.

Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do?I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.

"You will lose money chasin chicks, but you will never lose chicks chasin money."
&
"This is so & so calling on behalf of so & so debt collectors"

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened forus."

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

nice posts ballislife
pimp.gif
appreciate it. These quotes sometimes can you really pick a person up, when they wanna quit. I know NT got some good stuff just need people topost.

"Be a star out your gang & aim above the clouds
And if you miss, you at least be amongst your own crowd"

pain is temporary pride is forever

-got it from my boxing gym (its on the exit sign)

"If you dont go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you dont ask, the answer is always no. If you dont step forward, you?re always in thesame place."

We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do.

Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.

thanks for the new Sig, im a aspiring bodybuilder and this is Def what i need sometimes to get through tough workouts

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Im not like everyone. I dont live like they live. I dont eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. No morning papers. Its 6:52 am & I'm on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, Im hitting my stride. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. What do I do? I'm a bodybuilder & yeah, its a job.

thanks for the new Sig, im a aspiring bodybuilder and this is Def what i need sometimes to get through tough workouts
your welcome, that quote is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Risk more than others think is safe ~ Care more than others think is wise ~ Dream more than others think is practical ~ Expect more than others think ispossible.

credit goes 2 the man who strives valiantly who errs & comes short again & again because there is no effort without error & shortcoming who knowsthe enthusiasms, the great devotion, who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement & who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daringgreatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.

Back
Top Bottom