Motivational quotes to keep you going.

this is the one that got me to follow my dreams no matter what

All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in there minds wake in the day to find out it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day aredangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible

Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish to the crowd.

It is one of the strange ironies of this strange life that those who work the hardest, who subject themselves to the strictest discipline, who give up certainpleasurable things in order to achieve a goal, are the happiest men. When you see me don't pity them, don't feel sorry for me. Better envy meinstead
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't worry about upgrading your equipment. Upgrade your body.

There is a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit. When you'recommitted to something, you accept no excuses, only results

Show me a man who never failed and I'll show you a man who never tried anything hard enough

"Don't let nobody tell you what you can't do. you gotta love what you want, you gotta want what you love.
And once you got that in your mind nobody can stop you."
-Roy Jones Jr.

Do not lower your goals to the level of your abilities.
Instead, raise your abilities to the height of your goals

You have one thing in common with all successful people:
twenty four hours per day. It's how you use them that
makes all the difference

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, eitherwrite things worthy of reading or do things worth the writing."
--Benjamin Franklin

this here bring out the beast in me in the weight room

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair;
but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for the will to be the best.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worthy of reading or do things worth the writing."
--Benjamin Franklin
new fb status right here

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

You have one thing in common with all successful people:
twenty four hours per day. It's how you use them that
makes all the difference

pimp.gif

"I'm not God - but I am something similar."

"I am not an animal in my personal life. But in the ring there is an animal inside me. Sometimes it roars when the first bell rings. Sometimes it springsout later in a fight. But I can always feel it there, driving me and pushing me forward. It is what makes me win. It makes me enjoy fighting."

-Roberto Duran

Back
Top Bottom