Motorcycle heads, any idea what kind of bikes these are?

I am guessing they are vintage European motorcycles, but I know absolutely nothing about these kinds of bike. Thanks.
4553561ae039b865b6c92a177d9ef1560236fce.jpg

Please tell me thats a pic of 3 friends going to the garage to get a repairman for the guy on the back of the dudes bike cause it broke down. While the other 2laugh at him. Thats a smh riding on the back of another dudes bike.

They are mopeds.

Check out TOMOS online.

The model style varies but they are all pretty much the same

They are pretty good on gas but cant go past 40 MPH unless you mod them up. I was about to cop one a couple months ago but it just seemed like a head achegetting a permit in LA.

I bet they are fun to drive. Bicicle with motor. Some even look like full size motorcycles but without the power.

New once cost around 1,200 but you can buy an old one that runs for around 500-400

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

They are mopeds.

Check out TOMOS online.

The model style varies but they are all pretty much the same

They are pretty good on gas but cant go past 40 MPH unless you mod them up. I was about to cop one a couple months ago but it just seemed like a head ache getting a permit in LA.

I bet they are fun to drive. Bicicle with motor. Some even look like full size motorcycles but without the power.

New once cost around 1,200 but you can buy an old one that runs for around 500-400

eek.gif
That's it? !*#* I seriously need to get one. You have anymore info? I'd prefer one that could go atleast 60.

I wish to own one of this (or something very similar) one of these days.
{
Manx_600.jpg

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Please tell me thats a pic of 3 friends going to the garage to get a repairman for the guy on the back of the dudes bike cause it broke down. While the other 2 laugh at him. Thats a smh riding on the back of another dudes bike.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks dirty, is the one on the left a cafe racer?
The picture is a new advertisement for Ermenegildo Zegna's Elements line. I just came across it in the New York Times Style Magazine. I've been lookingfor a European style scooter to cruise around Manhattan in, but wanted something a little....cooler. I really like the look of the bike on the left. Any moreinfo would be helpful. Thanks again guys.

The grips aren't cafe-racer styled...
did you look at the link for the the triump bikes I posted?

most likely they are triumps or something similar.

I saw the triumphs, and feel like they are similar. Does the bike on the left look like it might be an older model, maybe from the 50s or 60s? Also, the crossbrace, which I like, doesn't seem to be on the cafe racers or the triumphs. Do you know of any motorcycle message boards where I would be able to get anpositive ID on those bikes? Thanks.

The cafe racers usually have lower handlebars and a more aggresive, leaning-over stance.

Those are just vintage european motorcycles.

Look up Royal Enfield.

Back
Top Bottom