MOTORSPORT VI IN THE BAY....?

Didn't see a thread on this yet, and these drop next saturday. Since these are limited, anyone know of any stores getting these? besides NikeTown..thanks in advance.

Yea eastbay will have 50 pairs of most sizes total, and 25 of sizes 8-9.5 I think. Is NTSF for sure getting them? I thought two niketowns were but I wasn't sure if sf will.

I'm really looking forward to getting these. Hoping i can just grab them on NDC and not have to travel to NTSF in the morning.

Originally Posted by Daver

Didn't see a thread on this yet, and these drop next saturday. Since these are limited, anyone know of any stores getting these? besides NikeTown..thanks in advance.

Sole Supremacy getting any?

Ndc is not getting them I think, but eastbay is. Daver do you know if your boys at sole supremacy will have them?

anybody have a list of places that will for sure carry them?? i called some places no success. are they that limited or now love in the bay.

NTSF is doing a lottery for these I guess. Good luck to those going for them.

never camped out for anything at NTSF..whatcha mean lottery? you get a ticket and you hope you get your number called......???? if that's the case, then +%@! that.. 
ohwell.gif

nike.com
nike-dot-com

im pretty sure if shoe palace is getting them they aren't as limited as they seem.... but if ntsf is doing a lottery maybe??

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Daver do you know if your boys at sole supremacy will have them?
PinoySole23 wrote:
Sole Supremacy getting any?

No and no. I asked him and he said probably not. next release they are getting are the 25th anniversary XI's. I just found out one of my old high school boys works at NTSF. i'm waiting on him to get back to me about the MS VI..actually, i'm asking him if i can get a pair off of him..
roll.gif
..we'll see how this will go down if he gets back to me in time.

Originally Posted by Daver

never camped out for anything at NTSF..whatcha mean lottery? you get a ticket and you hope you get your number called......???? if that's the case, then +%@! that.. 
ohwell.gif

Pretty much...

i got the finish line email earlier and it said they'll have the 6s at midnight.
....and the AJF 8, if anyone cares..
laugh.gif

So does anyone know any other stores besides Niketown? Rico I know your not gonna give up right? I know you have your connects.

^^^ Yea man ... hoping someone comes thru for me. SUCKS.

Ok here it is since most likely Im not gonna line up.... for the South Bay.

SP at oak said only 4 pairs.... I think it was. 9, 9.5, ?   and 12

SHIEKH at VF said only 4 pairs..... They told me they didnt know sizes yet.

Damn those places have 4 pairs? Good luck man. I'll try to cop but looks like this is a more limited release than we all thought.

RICO7JT wrote:
SHIEKH at VF said only 4 pairs..... They told me they didnt know sizes yet.

update ....

So I heard from a good homie.

SHIEKH VF had 4 pairs. 3 pairs spoken for. Last size up for grabs is a sz12.

Back
Top Bottom