Motorsports V SneakGeekZ Video in HD

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Sick Collection man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MH602

Nice vid dog, ill let those fusion 5's slide and just pretend i didnt see them but alot of nice stuff there

it's wat he likes not u.
ne ways everyone keeps sayin they wish a sample that they cant have came out, and i bet if it did drop ppl will hate um or be mad.

only if exclusive or og it'll sell, tsk tsk

nice collection but what did he mean by og color of spikez if they was never retro

everyone hating on him sounds salty. dude prolly worked his whole life to be able to afford what he wants.

dude is a true class act i respect him and his kicks.

Originally Posted by MH602

Nice vid dog, ill let those fusion 5's slide and just pretend i didnt see them but alot of nice stuff there

I was thinking the same thing about the fusions, but he definitely got some heat in there. oh yea, i had to laugh when the boxes fell..
grin.gif

You can't hate on the man! He might just have more heat than mostly everybody on here. I know I wish I had his connect! And bank account, lol.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AIR 305

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

omg i need those in my life. where did you get them? i wish they released them.

OSNEAKER.COM
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
AYO DID CATS EVER GET THEIR FOAMS FROM THEM?
I can't speak for the Eggplant purchasers, but I ordered the Foamposite Lite All Star East shoes from them and they arrived today.

Im not hating on him..... i just dont agree with the Fusions, and not to crazy about the motorsports either, but everything is mos def on point. Everybody isnot going to agree with or like everybody else's collection.

Back
Top Bottom