Motorsports V SneakGeekZ Video in HD

Hey SneakGeekZ man i remember your first vid, man your collection has really grown over the course of the year. You have some major heat. Man keep it up...Asalways nice vid

pimp.gif
collection

Man this guy is still a hypebeast. Copped EVERY single Jordan Brand shoe release, every fusion you could think of. People started getting on him now all of asudden OG's are hot to him.

^^^ Agreed...I love hearing/seeing this guy with his sneakers...keeps it real and doesnt take it too seriously....gotta love when the shoes fall, that look ispriceless...
laugh.gif

Keep doing your thing and keep showing us your pickups!

nice collection. best vid yet SG. loved the caption after the boxes fell. wasn't real hot on the moto Vs. they look like a girls shoe. thanks for sharingthough

Im a little jealous, and my collects exceed his as of now ,he just be getting them ultra hard to find J's.....

Anyway thx for sharing "sneakgeekz".........

Moto Vs are nice, but not really all that to me..But nice vid SG and great collection..Keep up the good work..Peace

Always appreciate Sneakgeekz sneaker reviews
pimp.gif

I would be afraid to leave my shoes out like that in the open, put them in the boxes!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

jordanvmotorcross01.jpg

Rare? YES!
Hot? HELL NO

AGREED. NOT HOT AT ALL. DEF NOT A GOOD LOOK.
True, I bet all the people saying they like them wouldn't get them if they were a GR.

Back
Top Bottom