Motorsports V SneakGeekZ Video in HD

love em,but ya i wouldnt copp. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on those half cents tho,(nike forum comment)

LOL people still asking what he does for a living and where he buy's his kicks, he has said a 100 times, he is a fitness coach and buy's off theinternet for way over retail, same as anyone else could if you have the $$$. Defiantley came a long way in 1 year, great collection. although those motorsports look like womens kicks to me.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

He must make a ton of money.

yeah. money for kicks and he rides in a hundai
roll.gif

i remember when that guy first came out, hes came a long way bigs up man . i only know of like 8 people with motor 5, including myself

Nice VIDEO ... TO ME them Motor V's look UGLY . Not a big fan of them ....
Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

he got some HEAT... and he just started also

When you have money to waste this is what can happen ....

It felt like you were rushing the video, feel free to take your time, we like looking at shoes thats why we are here. I look forward to seeing more of yourcollection. Thanks for posting.

Nice video but one quick....long.....question? Why keep showing off to the world what you have? People are crazy. I have heat but don't make videos likethat because people will rob. It just doesn't make sense. Times are hard nowadays. People are desperate. Don't let your collection take you to a placewhere we all must know. You should collect only for the love of the shoes....Not for the love of flashing them all around. Just my sentiments. God bless youbrother! Keep doing your thing. Just keep down the flash.

is that hines ward? haha. not feeling the fushions but the rest of his kicks makes up for it. definately not feeling the motorsports but whatever. His shoecollection is sweet though. definately better than my collection.

Back
Top Bottom