Moves You Perform While Getting Twerk'd On vol. Sprinkler Thrust

springfieldxd

Banned
I was wondering what moves y'all engage in while a broad is throwing that thang at you from different directions.

I usually hit 'em with the "grab the belt loops and let 'em feel it", but occasionally i'll hit 'em with the hip rotationleft-right-left....

Please give explanations for your dub-gettin' maneuvers.

u know u gotta hit the dougie, and the double arm cross thats my signature move. OH! And the lean to the side and watch they face while they twerking. I couldgo on for days!!!!!

2mea8me.jpg

slowly makes way to wall or bar to prop up on while grabbing girls waist, then letting her go to work without moving at all ftw

one night i was out and i was gettin it with this chick for a couple songs and she tried to motion for me to pick her up
eyes.gif
. I was givin her the the dont try it look but i guess she didnt believe me. Soshe tried some weird shh and ended up jumpin on me....i held her for like 3 seconds then i dropped her right on her side. We both jus walked away
laugh.gif

im no cris brown so i dont have an arsenal of moves but they work for me
happy.gif

-i like grabbin her hand. not in a simpin type of way either in a so they can get extra loose if thats how they feel type of way
-hand on opposite side of hip(right hand on left hip or vice versa)
-double arm arm cross

I gotta look down so i can see the cheeks then...grad both her hands and let her go to work.

or the Bend her over the railing....get low and let her back it up while holding on to the railing...

I was buggin out a few weeks ago....this chick had me doing that ++% with her big ole ***

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

u know u gotta hit the dougie, and the double arm cross thats my signature move. OH! And the lean to the side and watch they face while they twerking. I could
go on for days!!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2k6jumpman

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

slowly makes way to wall or bar to prop up on while grabbing girls waist, then letting her go to work without moving at all ftw

Where's the fun in that? I want to mess with a chick that's throwing it back so hard that im hoping in the back of my mind I don't fall. None ofthat having your boy holding you up mess neither.

Dougie
Hip rotation left-right-left etc.
Grab her hand so she can go wild.
Just stand there and sip on my drink looking like I don't even care.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom