Movie looks cray: THE PURGE starring Ethan Hawke

just saw the trailer and I already hate that stupid daughter. I'll watch it when it comes to red box.

Trailer starts out 
pimp.gif
 but ends kinda 
ohwell.gif

The concept is on point kinda reminded of the strangers tho which I hated 

I'll still probably see it on the 31st

Looks :pimp:

I liked Sinister, which was his last film.

Lena Heady :evil:

Last edited:
The concept is good, but I feel like it'll be like all the other "Trapped In House" movie...

exactly my beef with it too. it started out looking amazing, but once the trailer was finished it became obvious the entire movie would take place in this one home watching only this family. imagine the crazy **** that's going on in the cities all over? show that! reminds me of dawn of the dead. the movie started out great and was very entertaining while showing everybody in the girls neighborhood goin bananas. Then she went inside the mall and the movie became boring as hell. they had me, then lost me. I'll rent it.

It would have been really cool if it focused on everything that happened. Would have made a much better movie.

This movie looks hella good. I love the theory/concept. Idk why you guys hate movies that take place in one house.

Why would that many people be after one dude though? Will def see.

Cool concept, but are they just supposed to go through all that and when time is up everyone just walks away? Someone tries to kill you and then you let them go? I don't think so Tim.

A new horror/thriller movie that isn't about demonic possession or poltergeist :wow:

Will watch :pimp:

Trailer starts out 
pimp.gif
 but ends kinda 
ohwell.gif

The concept is on point kinda reminded of the strangers tho which I hated 

I'll still probably see it on the 31st
this.

like AEA18  said, i'm just glad it's not another possession, paranormal haunting type movie

they can give that a rest for a while.  MORE SLASHER FLICKS PLEASE!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom