Movie: run hide fight vol: what the hell

It’s not about fiction vs nonfiction. Like another poster mentioned it gives these losers ideas. And everything in that trailer looks like it could easily turn to a real life event.

My concern is Hollywood monetizing off a serious crisis that is not being properly addressed. Do you have children?
its one thing to make a movie about 9/11 after it happened and it has been processed

but people are still having school shootings and its not something of the past so for hollywood to make a movie about it seems very very odd

at the same time its kind of become an accepted truth in america that schools are a place where violence now occurrs which is such a horrible horrible thing but as this thread shows, it has become a piece of our fabric

RUN
HIDE
FIGHT

What about synchronized, perfomative DANCE, which is the only proven way to actually stop a school shooter?

Last edited:
It’s not about fiction vs nonfiction. Like another poster mentioned it gives these losers ideas. And everything in that trailer looks like it could easily turn to a real life event.

My concern is Hollywood monetizing off a serious crisis that is not being properly addressed. Do you have children?

I have two a one who is 9 and daughter that is 1. Back to your comment though, if you think this movie would be the groundwork for ideas for future school shootings, I have some bad news for you. Videos games, music, the news ALL OF IT can give ideas.

Back
Top Bottom