MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Haven't seen it, but reviews make it sound like live by night, disjointed scene jumping, I can't stand that.

I just need to know when it's gonna really take off so that can get some stock before it does.

I see it going back in the green late this year to early next year.

$120 or $240 a year, when most of the movies that come out are garbage and your paying for food/snacks and no reserved seating. NO THANKS

$120 or $240 a year, when most of the movies that come out are garbage and your paying for food/snacks and no reserved seating. NO THANKS

What are you ranting about?

If you can't find 10 good movies a year that are good, you are the issue.

And the rest was nonsense.

What are you ranting about?

If you can't find 10 good movies a year that are good, you are the issue.

And the rest was nonsense.
how many movies have you watch with movie pass this year? I feel like its good if your single, (but if you have wife and kids it doesn't seem like its worth it)

how many movies have you watch with movie pass this year? I feel like its good if your single, (but if you have wife and kids it doesn't seem like its worth it)

With kids it's different, which is why they probably need some sort of family plan. Most of my friends with young kids rarely go to the movies.

But with couples or alone it's good for seeing movies you're interested in

5465E7CD-DE9A-46DA-B5D8-B51AEF056C7C.jpeg

With kids it's different, which is why they probably need some sort of family plan. Most of my friends with young kids rarely go to the movies.

But with couples or alone it's good for seeing movies you're interested in
Yea I’m on that wife and kids boat :lol: We’ve seen like 3-4 movies since January. If I was single I’d probably get movie pass. But getting everyone a membership doesn’t seem like it’s worth it

might have to jump on it. catching one imax/3d is damn near 20 bucks :lol:
might have to start watching even more movies if i get on this deal since there is amc theater just 5m walk from my house

I still need more movies a month than 2-3, already at 5 this month and going to see at least 2 more

For those who don't care about seeing every movie but like to watch summer blockbusters in peak formats, amc deal sounds like something to cop for the summertime and then d/c during the off months lol

For those who don't care about seeing every movie but like to watch summer blockbusters in peak formats, amc deal sounds like something to cop for the summertime and then d/c during the off months lol
i prefer the century theaters by me instead of amc
amc always packed
wait are they owned by amc or nah

My only downfall is that the nearest theater next to me is an AMC, so I go all the time with my MP. Regal is a couple miles down the road. I will still use MP, but would be very upset if AMC starts banning MP now.

why $19.99 + tax though? :lol: just make it $20 straight up

AMC deal isn't too bad if there is one near you and like premium format though, if I lived a block away I'd consider it

hopefully this forces MP to remove their limitation one seeing the movie once

Back
Top Bottom