Movies or Games that need another sequel.. VOL step it up yall...

We need another version of this game..
and updated version..

need i say more?

part 3 should just be CRACK!

and looks like they might make it happen..

MVC 3

Zelda and Metal Gear Solid...those two should keep going until forever

Halo
laugh.gif
I don't play online or anything, so I need a new one to play

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Titanic 2... I know it was a spoof but that would be hella sick.
laugh.gif
Hell no. What would it be about? Kates character living her old, single life?
laugh.gif

I'm waiting for Dark Knights sequel. Its taking too long.
laugh.gif
Also, South Park should make another movie. As much as I Loved the first one, I'd likefor this one to not me a musical.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Titanic 2... I know it was a spoof but that would be hella sick.
laugh.gif
Hell no. What would it be about? Kates character living her old, single life?
laugh.gif

I'm waiting for Dark Knights sequel. Its taking too long.
laugh.gif
Also, South Park should make another movie. As much as I Loved the first one, I'd like for this one to not me a musical.
Not about Rose
laugh.gif

Here's the spoof trailer I was referring to
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/7iOuYkbrx4w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6 http://www.youtube.com/v/7iOuYkbrx4w&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6

Originally Posted by Kaws

Independence-Day.jpg

I was just watching that last night. Movie was funny looking at it now but it was still good.
They need to make another Problem Child with the same kid as like a teenager or something.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Halo
laugh.gif
I don't play online or anything, so I need a new one to play

Damn, your the first person I ever seen that plays halo for campaign, if you love single player then youll LOVE online. Its 100x better

and theres a new halo coming out in September I believe...

GAMES:
- mvp baseball [college/ncaa just to be able to play a next-gen version of the game. mlb09 is THE best baseball game but the mvp baseball series was topsduring its lifespan.]
- super dodgeball [i know there was a DS version recently released, but this game on the current generation of systems would be great. online play, onlinetourneys, online leagues, etc.]
- tecmo bowl [again, see above. and add on to that customizable rosters and teams.]
- fire prowrestling [the PS2 version keeps you really busy, but i can only imagine the chaos and depth that could be had with a PS3/360 version. keep the 2.5Dstyle gameplay with new HD sprites.]
- virtual pro wrestling 2/wwf no mercy [basically the 3D fire pro. whatever happened to AKI making wrestling games? the first two aki developed def jam gamesdidn't give the satisfaction that the true wrestling games did.]

i'll list all the beat 'em up games that need sequels/remakes:
- x-men arcade game [SIX PLAYERS!]
- teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade game series [no need for more explanation.]
- the simpsons arcade game [see above]
- streets of rage series [why stop at the genesis? nothing on the saturn or dreamcast?]
- golden axe series [needs a TRUE beat 'em up sequel]
- river city ransom [nothing after the initial game. a shame.]
- battletoads series [why was this series abandoned?]
- double dragon series [why did this series go away from beat 'em ups and on to awful fighting games?]

Back
Top Bottom