Movies that are slept on? vol. Half Nelson (2006)

Attack the Block is :smokin
A Bronx Tale...wouldn't put it in the slept on category. At least not here on the east coast. It's up there with Goodfellas as a must see if you're Italian.

Saw Dolph Lundgren on Jimmy Fallon like a month ago & he told a story where in the early 80s he used to be a bouncer at the Lime Light in NYC & there was another bouncer that always kept talking about an autobiographical one man show he was working on & how they were all like yeah right whatever.... Turned out it was Chazz Palminteri who was working on A Bronx Tale... :smokin

There are some popular films that are highly acclaimed being mentioned in here. :lol:

But yeah, Half Nelson is definitely a good movie, that isn't too popular.

I'll go with Two Lovers, starring Joaquin Phoenix and Gwyeneth Paltrow.

Also, a flim titled Adam, that was released in 2009.

A Bronx Tale? Pulp Fiction? Snatch? Eternal Sunshine?
Slept on?
Some of these choices are ridiculous. Pulp Fiction won multiple awards the year it was released.
Thread title should be changed to "Movies You Might Have Missed and I Enjoy, You Might Also"

and someone posted The Fall.
Visually stunning and gorgeous and I can appreciate Singh's work, but it is a horrendous movie.

-J-

A Bronx Tale? Pulp Fiction? Snatch? Eternal Sunshine?
Slept on?
Some of these choices are ridiculous. Pulp Fiction won multiple awards the year it was released.
Thread title should be changed to "Movies You Might Have Missed and I Enjoy, You Might Also"

and someone posted The Fall.
Visually stunning and gorgeous and I can appreciate Singh's work, but it is a horrendous movie.

-J-

This is exactly what I thought when reading through the thread. I'd add Memento and The Prestige to the list. These are all nearing "classic" status.

Back
Top Bottom