Movies you should see Vol. Pot-head Approved.

Ever got zooted, but didn't have THE PERFECT funny movie to watch?? Hmmm

funny-dog-pictures-pothead.jpg

So I figure.... since I don't have #%#% else to do with my life while I'm here @ BSU indefinitely, I'dlike to share a few movie choices from time to time. All I do down here is come to the library and rent DVDs, so I could use some recommendations anyway. Wecan help each other
happy.gif

Feel free to add your own or discuss my picks as I add them periodically. It doesn't have to be comedy. Trippysci-fi #%#% is cool too. Ever seen The Cell?
pimp.gif
.... anywayz...� I plan on updating this regularly so that eventually we'll have a consensus on what NTerslike to watch when we "relax" a bit.

So with no further adue...

Spoiler [+]
2851395953_06f34a2c4a.jpg

OK, real talk... this is the role Bernie was BORN to play. This anti-buddy film is nothing short of laugh out loud, ROFLMAO - caliber hilarity. I'm soooooo pissed I didn't think of it
grin.gif
. It's brilliant! It's like all they did was give Sam Jackson a damn good reason to be hostile and angry (which is always good for a laugh
grin.gif
) and give Bernie a credible character to ID with. Just throw in the personal relationship between Bernie and Sam and it's like they didn't even need a director. These __s are just funny. Son probably turned on the cameras and said, "Just.....uh...be funny, I guess...aaaaaaaand....ACTION!". Script be damned, this movie feels like real life, natural, "My black uncle once said..." comedy. Paul Mooney would be proud.
pimp.gif
. FYI, look out for that new Lester The Court Jester CD. Dude is the truth. I won't ruin it by posting the vid but his 45 seconds of fame had me choking� on ashes and phlegm and enjoying it. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

So what should I watch NT?

I've heard Requiem is a classic though... off to IMDB I go...again. I'm hoping it's like Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.Sunshine is next on my list of recommendations. I'll post posters and tube vids later.

Yeah, Requiem is a really good movie.

So is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

EDIT:
laugh.gif

I knew it was way too obvious, but it couldn't go unmentioned.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I watched this sober, still tripped me the hell out..

requiem1.jpg

i watched it high, it was the ultimate buzz kill

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I watched this sober, still tripped me the hell out..

requiem1.jpg

i watched it high, it was the ultimate buzz kill

i know what you mean. it just really depressing imo.

I Robot and The Fall are pretty good. The Fall was directed by the same guy who directed The Cell.

What does he have against two word titles? Does dude have a mandatory one word per article quota to maintain or something?

hitchhikers_guide_to_the_galaxy.jpg

Seriously. Watch it blowed and you will nearly %!!@ your pants laughing and saying [Ice Cube]What the $@@+?!??[Ice Cube]...

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

hitchhikers_guide_to_the_galaxy.jpg

Seriously. Watch it blowed and you will nearly %!!@ your pants laughing and saying [Ice Cube]What the $@@+?!??[Ice Cube]...
Make this movie number 2 on my to do list.

Back
Top Bottom