moving from nj to nc pt. 2

Whats good, I'm moving to Mebane, NC at the end of june. I'm going to Alamance CC than hopefully transferring to Chapel hill. How is Mebane and ACC ? ... glookz on the info beforehand .. plz respond i need 2 kno wat im gettin myself into lol
For the Hottest Mixes check out www.DJBMILK.net

For the Hottest Js, Forces, SBs, Air Maxes and more at the best prices check out my Kicks For Sale

i dont know much about that area....but alamance county is right beside guilford county so you are close to greensboro

YO! I know some people from that way. Don't know much about it... DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

If you are moving from NJ then Mebane, NC is not for you. Theres pretty much nothing there, but Wal-mart and McDonald's and @#%$. It's a small, country town between Burlington and Chapel Hill. I live in Chapel Hill and know a few peeps who live in Mebane and go to ACC, seems like a decent CC. Are you moving to Mebane just because its close to ACC?
Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred.​
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

JND1 .. glookz on the info .. nah my parents are movin down there n since i dont feel like paying rent lol im just stayin with em .. but ya i plan on transferring to chapel hill for the spring semester after i attend acc .. mebane is right next to raleigh i think so there must to be some spots that r poppin nearby .. i ono tho .. when i get down there some1 show me the spots
For the Hottest Mixes check out www.DJBMILK.net

For the Hottest Js, Forces, SBs, Air Maxes and more at the best prices check out my Kicks For Sale

Theres definitely a lot of stuff within driving distance. Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Greensboro will all be in your range and even Charlotte is only a few hours away. You might have to wait a full year to get into UNC though because I think you can only transfer here fall semester. But good luck with getting in.
Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred.​
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

Back
Top Bottom