Moving out.......how to do it? What age did you do it?

My first step is to land a better job. I'm trying to factor in school, so I'll be working 30 hrs/wk max.

I know my dude, who is the same age as me (born 4 days after me), lives downstairs from me, is clean as hell. I'd like a 3 or 4 bedroom joint.

Ideally, we'd have a hookup where we pay half of what is expected for the pad.

My first step is to land a better job. I'm trying to factor in school, so I'll be working 30 hrs/wk max.

I know my dude, who is the same age as me (born 4 days after me), lives downstairs from me, is clean as hell. I'd like a 3 or 4 bedroom joint.

Ideally, we'd have a hookup where we pay half of what is expected for the pad.

im 18 and i am moving out the 1st of september. i feel like i can do it but at the same time i have this fear that i wont be able to do it.

im 18 and i am moving out the 1st of september. i feel like i can do it but at the same time i have this fear that i wont be able to do it.

i already told my mom when i'm done i'm gonna come home for a few months get two jobs and bounce as soon as possible...

i could stay in my apt. here at school but i refuse to live in this city if i'm no longer a student

i already told my mom when i'm done i'm gonna come home for a few months get two jobs and bounce as soon as possible...

i could stay in my apt. here at school but i refuse to live in this city if i'm no longer a student

Back
Top Bottom