Moving Party Sunday September 23rd.

rockdeep

Banned
Ok. So now I have your attention.

I am not really sure if I am breaking the rules, but H2O Please remove if this is the case.

So I realized.

I really do have too many kicks to move with me out to Portland and all I will be doing is adding to the stacks... so I decided this.

Anyone who can fit size 10.5 or 11's. I will be selling Straight out of my house while packing up our P.O.D.

Below Retail on Just about everything I am willing to part with.

Of course Cash Only...and all deals will be considered... I just won't let you guys walk away with them free is all. lol I'm generous.. but the way I see it is.. you'd be doing me a favor and I can do some of you one.

This will also include boys and few girls baby kicks for my present and future Dads.

Thats all.

*edit*

I already started getting emails so if this is ok.. this Yard Sale sort of Movin Event will have:

Jordan/ Nike Clothes
Winter Coats
Spring Coats
Sweat Suits
VC T.Dots III & IV
Kobe's
Jordans from my sig Under Retail
unworn Team Joints going for about $40 to $50 each
Lebron Zoom 1's First Games and GRs
Sheeds
Easters
Deion's
Sample's Unreleased
Air Max Trainers Green/White
180's Oly and Green/White
and alot of other crap.. too much to post.

You'd just have to come and see.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Ian.. how did you know I had those!???

I was just thinking... I wonder will anyone ask which one's I have.. lol

Those and the First All Star lows..
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Do you have any Troop or MCM track suits? :wink:
wink.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

DAmn, I'm gonna be on my way home from Kansas. Rock, let me get some First Games. I miss mine.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Hi, dibs on three things if you have it, and I"m not doing @#%$ that day, so I can drive down whenever :smile:
smile.gif

1) What is it that you have in the Kobe stuff, I'm very interesting in pretty much everything :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Winter coats... It's getting cold... hint hint
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

I'll be over there. What time?
Sig check...
MY CITY NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE ME
I REPRESENT IT PROUDLY.
WITH WHAT I AM COOKING IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW...
DC WILL HAVE YET ANOTHER ASTERISK ON THE MAP.

Quote:
Do you have any Troop or MCM track suits?
:lol:
laugh.gif
No really.

Quote:
Rock, let me get some First Games. I miss mine.

Straight Cash on Delivery.. Homie.. I won't be doing any shipping, cause the last thing I have time for is packing up of shoes and a trip to the Post Office!!
Quote:
I want the Sheed 1st All star low's. I already have the 1st blacks ones.

What size are you, Rock? 11?

I'll take your 13's if they're a 10.5 and i'll pay you if you can re-instate my swoosh.com account :wink:
wink.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
I cannot be awake for nothing looks to me as it did before, Or else I am awake for the first time,
and all before has been a mean sleep
TEAM SAINTS
What did you expect I'm just a home team type of dude

No Northface.. Actually.. None for sale.

I have a Jordan Olive Green Winter Jacket and a Sherling.. Brown.. with Brown Lining.. I believe my bredren like O and others remember that.

Before Avirex.. before Northface... there were Sherlings.. and mine is only two years old worn about 5 times.

Lavan.. you can come over early as you want on Sunday.. as a matter of fact.. you can even come over Saturday if you want.. as I will be there packing..while the Lady is having her post Birth thingie with some of her girlfriends.

Kobe Lasers.. and LA's and I call all 2k4 Kobes.. so I have Black Silve/ New as well. No Olive V's

P.S. First come first serve on ALL things.. cause the last thing I want to end up doing is holding something for someone who doesn't Post..and others could have gotten it and I end up toting it on the road.

Rock, PM me your address or info on how I can come to your place as I'm interested in alot of what your selling. Thanks.
I've been in tha shoe game for years. It made me an animal!​

LOL>.. ya'll are in trouble if you think Brons that are my size are not leaving with me after I help this bamma pack! lol

Quote:
Straight Cash on Delivery.. Homie.. I won't be doing any shipping, cause the last thing I have time for is packing up of shoes and a trip to the Post Office!!
To all the standup

what day is this again?

are you gonna do like nike sample sales and have a friends and family day two days before the actual sale date?

lol

First games? I'll be there. Ayo Rock can I get info on your addy then? K Thanx.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​

If anyone wants to come out Saturday.. thats cool.. but I will be open for whatever Sat. or Sun...

If you need the addy.. just PM me.

No friends or fam sale.. I assure everything will be under retail.. but I won't be givin anything away.. trust me.

On the flip side.. I can't see me trying to sell $100 kicks for more than $50 or $60 bones..

unless its something I really don't want to part with anyway.. like some of my 2k3s.. then I can tell ya those aint goin for Cheap.. lol

absolutely nothing bigger than an 11?^

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

10.5 or 11

I have ONE sample size 9...but that won't be cheap.

As its not released as of yet, and this colorway may not be.

List:
Team Jordans (All kinds)
Jordans
II Melo, IV Lightening, V Black/Caro - 3M Reflective,X Melo, XI Space Jam Cool Gray, XII Nubuck Black/Caro White/Caro, XIII Grey Toes/ Flint Grey, XIX Stealth White, XIX SE Laker Olympics, XX Stealth, XXI Red Seaude

Nike
VC III's , IV's
Kobe Laser's
2k5's Many Colors
2k3's Many Colors
Nike 180's Oly's
Nike 180 Trainers Black/Green/White
Nike Deion's 49er color Royal/White
AF1 Sheeds
AF1 Easters
AF1 Orange White
AF1 Sheed All Star lows
Lebron 1's
Nike ID 2k5's Special Make Up Colors

Brand New Sherling Brown with Brown Lining
Jordan Olive Winter Parka
Jordan Jackets

Baby Kicks Girl & Boys Unreleased and Exclusive colorways

I can't speak on the Sample size 9's I have.. for some obvious Reasons.. so you gotta be there to see them...

It's a shoe I didn't like at first until I saw some different color make ups.

Back
Top Bottom