Moving to Jacksonville Fl

Whats up NT, I'm going to be moving to Jacksonville Fl in the next couple of months, anybody have any recs on where to live? Looking to spend $900-$1100 a month

Whats up NT, I'm going to be moving to Jacksonville Fl in the next couple of months, anybody have any recs on where to live? Looking to spend $900-$1100 a month

Hey wussup man? I just moved from Jacksonville to ATL in June. But I was in Jax all the way back from 1998 so I think I'm pretty knowledgeable lol. The first thing you should know is that you want to be nearby the beach and the St. John's Towncenter. That's where you'll want to be spending most of your time at, I guarantee it lol. I stayed in the Arlington/Regency area. The average rent around there was about 600-700 and I was 10 min. from the towncenter and 15 min. from the beach. For the $1000 you are looking to spend, you can stay much closer to both the beach and the towncenter. The towncenter is awesome because they're constantly building new complexes there so it should be easy for you to find a place around there within your range. Also, that area is nearby the University of North Florida so you may heer people refer to that as the UNF area. I'm an open book so if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a message! I can tell you all the best sneaker spots too if you're interested lol

I just moved from Jacksonville (lived there for approx 5 years) and now am in Houston. Based on your budget you'll be able to get a nice place (I'm assuming a 1bed/1bath). What are some of your considerations in terms of location?

Thanks for the input fellas, probably going to move in the next couple of months so I might PM you guys some general questions. In terms of location I just want to be in an area where there is a lot to do at night and where the young professional crowd hangs

Yea feel free to PM me. It definitely sounds like the beaches is where you wanna be

Back
Top Bottom