Moving to NYC - Vol: 3rd Coast

I remember this. I played ball with a couple NT’ers at LCC, it was about 12 years ago.
If it was the day I went, i had on black Jordan shorts black t and black/yellow Sharkleys but I remember they did it a few times. The homie P proshares who i guess is no longer a member would remember. We both got there hella early and played 2 on 2 with Los in those fosmposite LeBrons black reds (4s?) and his Queens homeoy had on Aquas

If it was the day I went, i had on black Jordan shorts black t and black/yellow Sharkleys but I remember they did it a few times. The homie P proshares who i guess is no longer a member would remember. We both got there hella early and played 2 on 2 with Los in those fosmposite LeBrons black reds (4s?) and his Queens homeoy had on Aquas

Bro what the hell happened to him!?

I went only once and it was a Saturday. That’s all I can remember.

Fam just buy this, only 2.2Ms in the middle of Manhattan. Maybe you and antidope antidope can go in half and/or airbnb extra rooms or short term rent them out to kill the mortgage.

Life in nyc.

I was worried at first on top of me not ****ing with the train tracks like that but then I realize there is no urgency with the situations and mans just calling dude out for holding up the train and not falling for his nonsense :rofl:

storm2006 storm2006

Crown Heights 2 bed 1 bath for 2100. I bet at that price **** will rent before they finish cleaning up after the last tenant. Leasing info in the video desc

You could pay 1.5million for 2 400 sq ft apartments being sold as a pair, and have 2 kitchebs with the shower in it and legit water closets as in then putting a toilet in the closet with no sink and calling it a bathroom

@op handullz handullz are you still going?
$6,000 for 2bd/ba in a lux amenity building in LIC

$3,000 2bd/ba in Astoria with a pool

$3,000 Whole floor studio in Harlem

you might be too tall for this one though. That wouldn't even be legal in every other city in the US

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom