Moving to NYC - Vol: 3rd Coast

Thanks for all the insights, fambily :nthat:

I've been here for a few months and it's pretty dope. Always something to do and a ton of places to eat.

A little overwhelming, lowkey. So many choices, where to go?

I been grinding so much at work, I haven't had time to look up. I don't think I've really hit any spots, just office, gym, barber, bodega for the green technology, and the crib.

I heard about this indoorpickup.com site, is it decent?

I was taking the subway to midtown for work but I copped me a bike for the shawty and been biking to work everyday since.

Slid over to Sundail actual store and got all the herbal and jamaican tonics. Any more plugs on those herb stores would be appreciate. I FW w/ the wood root tonic :pimp:

And I still haven't went past 50th street for more than 20 minutes. Definitely a lot to explore but I feel like I just gotta grind mode first.

NYC definitely gives you that energy to grind. Feels like you can really do anything you want if you just go get it.

I ended up in Central Harlem w/ a nice view of the city.

:pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

If you have money, there's nothing this place doesn't have except good weather year round. I can't imagine not always having a spot here/visiting part time.

This is not for the regular 9-5 cat making average wages. There are much better places to live for those aiming for/living that life.

Lotta fax in this statement.

I wouldn't recommend NYC to anyone that wants to be normal or live a regular life. It's too much in the way to live like that.

NGL, I get to the crib after a day in NYC and am exhausted. The walking, the timing of the trains, the constant movement and having to be aware of your surroundings.

It's taxing if you're not motivated to push through it, which in turn makes you a little sharper on the other end.

But I'm just in Manhattan. I feel like NYC is so damn big, you can really get anything out there if you're willing to go to parts that aren't NYC to the mainstream.

I come in peace.

EYE am trying to understand the appeal. I visited, didn’t see it. Will be visiting again this year maybe I missed something?

Not trying to disrespect your city (this time)

I think we can all agree that humans have energy. When you pack them all in together, that energy gets magnified.

Whether that energy is a headwind or tailwind for your well being is a different story, but there's energy there.

And for the people that like it, they really like it. And for the people that don't like the energy it creates, they hate it, and they can't understand why those that like it like it.

It's like trying to explain to a woman why you like to get multiple yambs. She won't get it, and no amount of explanation will make her understand what multiple yambs feels like

handullz handullz OKC will take you brosef @a-friend @BennyIll22 We need another top tier FA, we had a shot at @storm2006 in 2020 but struck out and I don’t think the hommie been back since.

Man I was out there in Ponca for a stint. OKC got the most underrated dips in the country.

The mash up betwen native americans and black...

Some of the most splendiferous yambs I've seen.

That’s good **** I’m glad you got to NYc and are happy. i was gonna keep posting apartment videos until you came back to the thread

Thanks for all the insights, fambily :nthat:

I've been here for a few months and it's pretty dope. Always something to do and a ton of places to eat.

A little overwhelming, lowkey. So many choices, where to go?

I been grinding so much at work, I haven't had time to look up. I don't think I've really hit any spots, just office, gym, barber, bodega for the green technology, and the crib.

I heard about this indoorpickup.com site, is it decent?

I was taking the subway to midtown for work but I copped me a bike for the shawty and been biking to work everyday since.

Slid over to Sundail actual store and got all the herbal and jamaican tonics. Any more plugs on those herb stores would be appreciate. I FW w/ the wood root tonic :pimp:

And I still haven't went past 50th street for more than 20 minutes. Definitely a lot to explore but I feel like I just gotta grind mode first.

NYC definitely gives you that energy to grind. Feels like you can really do anything you want if you just go get it.

I ended up in Central Harlem w/ a nice view of the city.

:pimp: :pimp:
What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom