Moving to NYC - Vol: 3rd Coast

We made it, la fambilia. I'm moving to NYC at 33 years old.

:pimp: :pimp:

Put me on game, NT. Working in East Midtown.

Where to live? What to do? Where to go?

I'm looking for: men's basketball leagues, lounges and chill spots, hookah and weed bars, gyms and fitness centers, music festivals, underground rap venues

Housing Budget: enough (2BR in LES?)

Is it true what they say about da Heightz?

:nerd: :nerd:

If you don’t already know how to hustle you about to learn the hard way. Multiple incomes are a must to live in the city on your own now unless you making quap like that like that

I love west 4th at night but I haven’t been in the city in 3 years idk how it is now. The heightz is the best part about nyc the ladies are amazing and they got spots to shot pool smoke hookah drink some liquor 🔥

The heightz is the best part about nyc the ladies are amazing and they got spots to shot pool smoke hookah drink some liquor 🔥
And the best weed in the city along with parts of queens. The heightz and parts of Chinatown are the last neighborhoods of Manhattan that haven’t been totally gentrified and still have a unique identity.

Bruh…… well ………. You know what good luck cause I lived here 26 years of my life here. 10 in the military. There’s better places bro.

But hey if you like looking at the homeless, terrible traffic, people who can’t drive, high rent, rats that’s big enough to pay rent and especially overpriced items, perfect place for you or any others

There’s a reason why people who was born and raised here leaving for the south.

Last edited:
You really need to elaborate more on this in order for anyone to give you any valuable guidance. Your money will NOT take you far in Manhattan.
Lol Straight L in Manhattan, Queens. Brooklyn.

Maybe Bronx and deep cut Staten Island if you lucky.

We made it, la fambilia. I'm moving to NYC at 33 years old.

:pimp: :pimp:

Put me on game, NT. Working in East Midtown.

Where to live? What to do? Where to go?

I'm looking for: men's basketball leagues, lounges and chill spots, hookah and weed bars, gyms and fitness centers, music festivals, underground rap venues

Housing Budget: enough (2BR in LES?)

Is it true what they say about da Heightz?

:nerd: :nerd:
Keep your head on a swivel B and hit kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc anytime you cross the BX city limits

Op never really said his budget. What do you expect to pay for a 2 bdr a month in Manhattan? I suggest looking for a rent stabilized apt which means it will be in old *** building

-Cheapest gym membership is PUSH Fitness. Might be able to get it for $10 a month.

-If you got the money, join Equinox or Lifetime Fitness. The best yambs in NY will be found here, good hoopers, and everyone making 100k plus (influencers, doctors, real estate, etc) so it’s a good networking time too during a work out. I had a year membership and the amount of people I added to my circle is insane. Just good connects all around. Eventually moved to a building that had a gym so didn’t need to fork over the $300/m

-Basketball leagues not necessary in the summer. Eventually you’ll network and find some indoor leagues or open gyms during fall and winter. Most parks are packed, if you want good competition go to the Brooklyn Bridge park by the water.

-Rent in Astoria (15 min train ride to Midtown)

-Astoria also has w.e bars, hookah lounges, etc you’re looking for within walking distance.

I’ve been here for 25+ years now and still haven’t seen everything. There’s too much to see. I can recommend you 100 bars/lounges/restaurants etc and you’ll still only rotate the same 5-10 spots.

Back
Top Bottom