Mozilla OR IE

Whats the difference?? i like using Mozilla but i want to know it there are any advantages/disadvantages between both

thanks
happy.gif

this is probably going to turn into an IE bashing thread (like usual), but i've always used IE and prefer it over any other browser.

the differences aren't much, but people like to think it's easier to get viruses with IE.

I really like google's browser chrome. It starts up a lot faster than mozzila for me.

firefox absolutely RAPES my cpu. doens't help that i got this comp in 05 and it has 512mb or ram LOL once i get my macbook its all good

CHROME
pimp.gif

i went from IE, to SAFARI, to MOZILLA, to OPERA, to CHROME
So light, yet fast

So what is the best for general surfing?

I downloaded the latest IE and its too slow, its pissing me off. Im thinking of jumping to Mozilla.

i love safari for windows, the old version. But firefox has extensions and add-ons that any other internet browser cant beat. example, i like to downloadyoutube booty shaking videos. Firefox has many extensions for it making my life easier. Shout out to WHOOTY.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i love safari for windows, the old version. But firefox has extensions and add-ons that any other internet browser cant beat. example, i like to download youtube booty shaking videos. Firefox has many extensions for it making my life easier. Shout out to WHOOTY.
Tooble for pc > any other youtube DL process

Back
Top Bottom