Mr. Hudson - Supernova (feat. Kanye West)

3507786549_cb072fd403.jpg

I don't want to link it but a CDQ just came out...it's pretty nice. Kanye on his 808s *!@+ though

EDIT:
laugh.gif
post 1337

Peeped the radio rip earlier. Now I'm at work and can't give the CDQ a spin yet. SMH.

Definitely was shocked to see Kanye go the singing route versus dropping a dope 16 like he's been doing lately.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Peeped the radio rip earlier. Now I'm at work and can't give the CDQ a spin yet. SMH.

Definitely was shocked to see Kanye go the singing route versus dropping a dope 16 like he's been doing lately.

i would seriously expect YE to diversify his sh*8 quite a bit, drop huge bars, and then sing on autotune adn it wouldnt surprise me if he does his next albumall him where he raps and does chorus in auto

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Its alright. I liked the other one better. I have a feeling his first album might be better then this one. meh.

Yeah this doesn't sound like it'll be anything like his previous album but there's nothing wrong with that, even if it isn't as good. We'll see what happens!

Originally Posted by Franky 9

i would seriously expect YE to diversify his sh*8 quite a bit, drop huge bars, and then sing on autotune adn it wouldnt surprise me if he does his next album all him where he raps and does chorus in auto
This song is ok, but lets hope YE doesn't stick to this route on his next album
sick.gif

Oh wow. Play this in your headphones or in the whip. This bangs. And this bangs hard.
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT:

Wow y'all needa check his album preview for Straight No Chaser. It's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This dude is really shaping up to be a diamond in the dirt.

Hearing that CDQ snippet of Way Out is hurting feelings.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh wow. Play this in your headphones or in the whip. This bangs. And this bangs hard.
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT:

Wow y'all needa check his album preview for Straight No Chaser. It's
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This dude is really shaping up to be a diamond in the dirt.

Hearing that CDQ snippet of Way Out is hurting feelings.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You give his first album a listen? It's really good.

Listening to this sampler I have no qualms buying this to support him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

does this remind anyone of Chris Martin from coldplay

I wouldn't compare this dude to Chris Martin other than the fact that they're both from england.

Maybe this song was recorded during that 808 time period which would play into him not spitting a verse.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Its alright. I liked the other one better. I have a feeling his first album might be better then this one. meh.

Yeah this doesn't sound like it'll be anything like his previous album but there's nothing wrong with that, even if it isn't as good. We'll see what happens!
true

true
Get the sampler on his site, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
http://www.mrhudson.com/blog/index.php

It's the mixtape link but its a 5 minute sampler of songs on the album.

true
Get the sampler on his site, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
http://www.mrhudson.com/blog/index.php

It's the mixtape link but its a 5 minute sampler of songs on the album.
Good looking out. It sounds pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom