Mr. Nice Guy and K2...Anybody ever try this?

I had a chance to try "fake weed" tonight  but turned it down because I've heard some people had bad experiences with this stuff...
Anybody ever try this, and if so, how did you feel?

Trash.

If you have the money for real tree and arent on papers or don't have a job that tests you, just smoke real weed. Smoking incense is bad for you.

I do it a few times a week. Feels like the real thing, woke up with a super dry mouth and ashy lips from it though

Mr. Nice guys is a real weed too, super high grade it'll have you cheesing and laughing thats why they call it Mr. nice guy. And i've had spice it'll get you high just like weed but i never smoke it by itself i always mix it with weed to make weed more potent or to save some. But i wouldnt smoke it just straight that stuff gives you a bad headache

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Mr. Nice guys is a real weed too, super high grade it'll have you cheesing and laughing thats why they call it Mr. nice guy. And i've had spice it'll get you high just like weed but i never smoke it by itself i always mix it with weed to make weed more potent or to save some. But i wouldnt smoke it just straight that stuff gives you a bad headache
You mix spice and weed 
laugh.gif

I have been working at a headshop for years and we sell tons of spice. I have never tried any of it but I know from talking to people that Black Rooster and Trainwreck are suppose to be the two best. 

Anyone who smokes spice who is not on probation or in the military is a complete idiot.

http://highpoweredherbs.com/ sells Kamikaze Green which is the best. After a HORRIBLE experience with third eye I just said no to this stuff. Never smoke third eye. Its like 16x more powerful than the most powerful spice they sell in stores and it will make you trip horribly. Seriously, worst experience of my life. I think they banned it now from people committing suicide from taking it because you feel like you will never come down and you're going to be stuck 'high' for the rest of your life.

Kamikaze green is alright though just use it in moderation and I think you'll be fine. Oh yea the health effects of smoking it are bad too I think (surprise).

Its like going to the store to buy a 4Loko when you can get yourself a nice bottle of Grey Goose

Originally Posted by capone125

http://highpoweredherbs.com/ sells Kamikaze Green which is the best. After a HORRIBLE experience with third eye I just said no to this stuff. Never smoke third eye. Its like 16x more powerful than the most powerful spice they sell in stores and it will make you trip horribly. Seriously, worst experience of my life. I think they banned it now from people committing suicide from taking it because you feel like you will never come down and you're going to be stuck 'high' for the rest of your life.

Kamikaze green is alright though just use it in moderation and I think you'll be fine. Oh yea the health effects of smoking it are bad too I think (surprise).
I don't smoke anything except for the occasional cigar, but about a year ago I tried Green Cobra with my roommates and this is EXACTLY how I felt. Worst feeling of my life.

ive tried something called "jazz" and now i buy it like every week lol 3 grams for 10 bucks cant beat that, plus its pretty strong

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

You mix spice and weed 
laugh.gif

I have been working at a headshop for years and we sell tons of spice. I have never tried any of it but I know from talking to people that Black Rooster and Trainwreck are suppose to be the two best. 

Anyone who smokes spice who is not on probation or in the military is a complete idiot.
ay man times are tough gotta conserve
laugh.gif

I've only done it 3 times though some girl that I used to F with that worked at a smoke shop gave it to me and she told me to mix it, so that's what I did. I had no experience with only thing I heard of it prior is a thread on NT. I'ma have to mess with the spice for like a month though cuz I have to take drug test to get a job..... no bueno
30t6p3b.gif

My boy bought this huge bag of K2 for like 80$.. not gonna lie, it is some nasty $!$$ to smoke.. you can taste it and know its not real weed. however, it's so much cheaper than actual bud, we were rolling some godfather type Ls with it. had us
pimp.gif
like some reggies..

I smoked it a few times with my father in law. Depending on what kind you grab it will have you feeling like you just blazed the real deal.

i had Mr. Nice Guy "real weed" though
maaan, that had us trippin hard.. couldnt stop laughing, stayed high for hours
30t6p3b.gif

im not a heavy smoker.. lol

yea spice is no joke. it will get you high but the feeling is horrible. you feel like your gonna die.

Look up the side effects... its like those rx commercials that go on for 2 minutes just listing side effects... smoke real ganja... and if you can't move to Cali...

Sonic%20Blueberry%20Spice%201G%202.JPG

This stuff was my best friend for 6 months.
pimp.gif
Helped me out with my smoking urges when i was on probation. smoke regular weed if you can though...

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

none of this shows up on drug screenings right?
Nope
I think they're catching on tho...

I'd rather not smoke at all that smoke synthetic weed... 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom