Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

last 2 seasons and especially the last season and final episode of dexter were absolutely horrible.

i'm sad about mr. robot ending but hopefully they keep the quality high for the last season. best show currently on tv for me. so good.

They start filming season 4 in January 2019 so it cant come out this year. Next october, november seems likely

Last edited:
Creator/Show runner Sam Esmail confirmed Mr. Robot's 4th & final season will have 12 eps. Hope they finish this show well. I loved the 3 seasons that have aired so far.
“I always knew what the ending of the show was, so at the end of Season 3, when we went into the writers’ room for Season 4, I said, ‘Well, here’s the ending. Here’s where we left off. How many actual episodes do we have? Let’s not drag this out anymore than we need to. What is the number?’ And we discovered that the number was 12, so that’s when we settled on. So, we said, ‘We’re here at the end. Let’s wrap it up this next season.’”
http://collider.com/mr-robot-season-4-episode-count/#images

I always thought this show got canceled. Didn’t get to watch S3 but S2 I did enjoy after the second rewatch cause I understood it better of where he actually was.

Rewatched the series twice just to catch **** i aint peep. First go around threw me off in some plots/messages.

Dont want to watch a single preview, review or trailer. Want that crack puro like that first high.

The hype and attention of this show fell off a cliff real quick after season 2. Malek won the emmy and christian slater won a golden globe years back but I don’t think the awards pay attention to them ever since.

307AE6BE-FE7B-42A0-9F07-FF2D369844F0.png

Knew it was coming end of the year but, :wow: a little over a week away. Been about a year since I cut the cord...need to figure out how I'm going to watch this, anyone have any experience with Hulu's live TV plan? Are you able to DVR stuff or watch on demand? Not sure I can wait another year or so for this to hit Prime.

Back
Top Bottom