Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I thought Darlene's distributer (what's his name?) had one of the realist monologues I've ever seen on big screen or TV. When h said he hates himself & how he embraced it... I thought it was a great performance from that dude... Sitting in his tighty whiteys, toking up & ish... :x

^^^^

Was a really dope scene.

Show is starting very strong, lead dude is great.

right, that scene got real really fast, also shoutout to had pants for saying that dude with the webcam was the mixtape dude i didnt know who that was until i came to the thread didnt recognize him

How did you people not get the mixtape connection.
laugh.gif

Always liked the actor who plays Elliot ever since the Pacific.

I was distracted by that email Stella sent and Angela about to take a shower. Her bf was dumb for buying it and even wanting to listen to it.

son was like i have 48 followers but its growing. some reeeeal tastemakers :rofl:
ol boy is clearly fiendin for some new friends

Kept hearing about this watching the first two episodes over the weekend, like you have to keep watching especially how episode 2 ended.

His side joint better than his main joint tho lol

Isn't shorty a catfish tho? I might have to rewatch both eps. my short attention span is a show killer :rolleyes

That is how it supposed to be, cheat up not down. Cant have wifey clowning you when she finds out :lol:

because of social media average girls become dimes so good luck with that old thinking my guy

Last edited:

Isn't shorty a catfish tho? I might have to rewatch both eps. my short attention span is a show killer
eyes.gif
The depressing aspect has me half watching it but the overall objective has my interest, dude looks like a weirdo, I wouldn't work in a office with him, he looks like any day he's gonna air the office out.

The depressing aspect has me half watching it but the overall objective has my interest, dude looks like a weirdo, I wouldn't work in a office with him, he looks like any day he's gonna air the office out.
This is true. I'd be happy he can hack really well...but after that, I'd be skeptical. lol.

Isn't shorty a catfish tho? I might have to rewatch both eps. my short attention span is a show killer :rolleyes

That is how it supposed to be, cheat up not down. Cant have wifey clowning you when she finds out :lol:

because of social media average girls become dimes so good luck with that old thinking my guy

I don't think there's catfishing going on. I think he's met up with her a few times already and was going to meet up with her again last episode.

Back
Top Bottom