Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Started a rewatch. I really dig Portia Doubledays character early on.

She flips/sells out right? Can't really remember but doesn't she turn when she's in a shop looking at high end clothes or something?

Started a rewatch. I really dig Portia Doubledays character early on.

She flips/sells out right? Can't really remember but doesn't she turn when she's in a shop looking at high end clothes or something?

Yea, after taking the job in Evil Corp when she was originally trying to sue them. She went all out heel in the shoe store tho lol

As seth rollins would say: she didn't sell out, she bought in. She needs money for when blood and brain matter get on her shoes.

Did her mom get sick and pass away like elliot's dad? I can't remember.

Portia Doubleday 
smokin.gif

Her sister irl 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I wonder who is slapping tyrell's wife when she's tied up on the bed. Seems like it'll be a good scene.

Joey Bad***** looking like Elliot's new connect from the scenes I saw him in. Wouldn't mind if it's something else.

I wonder who is slapping tyrell's wife when she's tied up on the bed. Seems like it'll be a good scene.
Elliot/Mr. Robot :smokin

:nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah great start for that first part of the premiere.

I concur about Elliot's insanity.

One thing I will say is I LOVE this one thing Joey Bad*****' character is focused on. The existential, metaphysical take on that will be entertaining :lol:

Last edited:
So USA played it tonight?

Watched from that Twitter link... Feeling kinda mixed about it. Will wait to see part 2 on Wednesday before making a verdict. So far not living up to season 1 tho.

From what I saw USA played a Law & Order:SVU rerun @ 9 and a show called Motive @ 10.

I don't see it on demand either.

[quote name="sneaksoy1" url="/t/629873/mr-robot-wednesdays-at-10-pm-on-usa-season-2-premiere-on]Will wait to see part 2 on Wednesday before making a verdict. So far not living up to season 1 tho.[/quote]
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom