Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

I haven't been able to check in as much in here this season, but I've really enjoyed it. Robot and Elliott being on the same side finally, Angela losing it, more Dark Army/White Rose, TYRELL, Irving has been great as well. I've really enjoyed this season and where the show is going.

I think Dom and Darlene are playing her boss and they both now know the FBI is dirty. She clearly told Darlene she has trouble sleeping and she still tried it, they both smarter than that.

I got my ecoin perk from the show which was an ecoin water bottle lol. I wanted that hoodie but glad to get something at all.

I think Dom and Darlene are playing her boss and they both now know the FBI is dirty. She clearly told Darlene she has trouble sleeping and she still tried it, they both smarter than that.

I got my ecoin perk from the show which was an ecoin water bottle lol. I wanted that hoodie but glad to get something at all.
So far I got the charge bank, hoodie, and water bottle :pimp:. I wanted the BBQ sauce the most though and struck out :lol:.

So far I got the charge bank, hoodie, and water bottle :pimp:. I wanted the BBQ sauce the most though and struck out :lol:.

I swear ppl using bots on that site. I was hype to get in the last one quickly, only for it to be a trailer :lol:

I swear ppl using bots on that site. I was hype to get in the last one quickly, only for it to be a trailer :lol:
It's possible :lol:. I got lucky for the charge bank, was checking my email as they sent the link to claim it. But for the others I set up Tweetdeck notifications so I see the link the second that the Mr. Robot Twitter account drops it. They usually do it during the workday when I'm at my laptop so it makes it a little easier.

This has been the best Season by far.
Season Finale already though?
8 episodes are they flipping kidding with this ****?

Wait what yall talking about? Y'all getting free Evil corp merch? :nerd:

yeah! spill the beans!

anyway, white rose’s b**ch fit was on fire :lol:
this season has been fantastic.
Yeah once a week they give something away. Usually midday on Wednesday/Thurs. Sign up on https://e-coin.com/. The stock is gone within a minute or two everytime so your best bet is to set up text/tweetdeck notifications for @whoismrrobot. They also send an email when the merch is live but those are delayed sometimes so the twitter notifications are your best bet to get the jump on everyone. Here's what they've given away so far.

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 7.19.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 7.20.05 AM.png

And Christian Slater with the Best Supporting Acting nod.

If USA didn't renew, I think it would be a lock for Amazon to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom