Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

They really brought back this herb smfh. Anyway, episode was cool. Although I was hoping it would end with the start of Whiterose's crazy *** time travel plan.

Had no idea who dude at the end was :lol:

Had to look him up. Why bring him back tho?

Anyone think that Prostitute could be a persona Darlene made up in her mind?

maybe I'm in the minority but I'm glad to see Vera back, this show could use a straight forward villain with obvious motivations. What White Rose wants is still beyond confusing to me

I'm actually surprised it took this long to bring Vera back, I knew he'd be back at some point, didn't have a clue as to why...just the way he left, I knew he'd be back at some point.

YEAHHHHHH!!! been using this avy since early season 1.

fantastic season. started a little slow but what a great latter half.
hated grace gummer in extant - she's great in mr robot.
hated bobby cannevale in vinyl - he's great in mr robot
hated bd wong in svu....jk he was ok in that show but he's amazing in mr robot.

now comes the long wait for season 4. i'll probably rewatch 1-3 after i get through rewatching all of fringe.

maybe I'm in the minority but I'm glad to see Vera back, this show could use a straight forward villain with obvious motivations. What White Rose wants is still beyond confusing to me

Vera was such a great villain & the way he spoke made him really interesting. He was like a pysychotic philosophical poetic hood dude :lol:

Episode 5 of the first season was my fav episode of this series for awhile til the 6th one of this season & it was mainly cuz of Vera

In the end he gotta pay for what he did to Shayla tho...

gyprossetti234.gif

post credits!!!!
Man, I changed the channel :lol: :smh:

I felt it ended great with Elliot pressing enter.

Now I gotta go track that down. Meh, to Vera. He was cool for what he was and funny in the situations but Elliot just faced down an entire fanatic army and their bat**** crazy leader who basically run the world.

A ruthless drug dealer is a step down. I see him being a nuisance as Elliot comes with a plan to put things back together while Mr. Robot pursues his own goals.

Watched season 1 and 2 on prime so I'd always turn it off once it's done. Never knew there were post credit scenes too til last night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom