Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Been so long had to rewatch all 3 seasons earlier this week at work. Great start to the final season too :smokin

There seemed to be a lot of foreshadowing of people dying and coming back to life.

Angela mentioning that she believed that her Mother could be brought back to life and that she’s seen it.

Darlene claiming that she had saw her, “wait until you hear this, it’s kind of a breakthrough”......

Elliot dying, and then coming back to life shortly after(cool that’s Esmaio came with the cameo as one of Prices goons, the one who put the needle in Elliot’s arms)

He shocked the World rolling the credits and then boom, kick the door open and give my man some nasal spray.

Angela did go nuts BUT, how in the world was she “led to believe” her Mother could be brought back.

Call me crazy but, Angela doesn’t feel dead to me after episode 1....I know right

Even when Darlene tells Elliott that she thinks she saw Darlene....Elliot’s face lights up with hope and belief, then it shifts to sad as he moves out of the shot, and then Mr Robot takes over to be the one to explain to Angela that “we’ve been over this, Angela’s gone”

We’ve been over this?
So this isn’t the first time that they’ve discussed Angela still being alive.....

I’m definitely not one of those theory guides who cooks up schemes that we can discuss but, if anybody can bring people back from the dead and have it be believable, it’s Esmail.

Hell, he did it just tonight.......tsk tsk tsk

#AngelaLives

I cut my cable, and really want to watch thinking about subscribing on Amazon for season 4. Is there any other options, like hulu live, sling, or at&t now. That have on demand I've been working too much lately and will not have time to watch unless it's on demand. Please someone help, I'm feinding and I'm not sure I can avoid spoilers. I'm thinking Amazon sub might be my best option.

I cut my cable, and really want to watch thinking about subscribing on Amazon for season 4. Is there any other options, like hulu live, sling, or at&t now. That have on demand I've been working too much lately and will not have time to watch unless it's on demand. Please someone help, I'm feinding and I'm not sure I can avoid spoilers. I'm thinking Amazon sub might be my best option.

If you have sling/at&t tv/hulu/any other type of cable provider, you can sign into USA Network and watch full episodes there.

If you have sling/at&t tv/hulu/any other type of cable provider, you can sign into USA Network and watch full episodes there.

Is it only live, or can I watch on demand? My schedule doesn't permit me to watch when it airs most of the time. Thanks for the response!

Is it only live, or can I watch on demand? My schedule doesn't permit me to watch when it airs most of the time. Thanks for the response!

It's on demand, not sure how long they keep the episodes up after each airing though. Full episodes of Suits are still available weeks after airing but I don't know if it's the same with Mr. Robot. I assume there's a decent amount of time before it's taken down

Man I never believed that nonsense White Rose peddled to Angela about bringing her dead mother back.

I feel like she drank the koolaid with LSD in it. That **** ain't real.

At best it may be some upload your consciousness to the cloud type immortality but to me even that's a but too sci-fi.

Last edited:
finally caught episode 1.

im not 100% sold angela is dead.

pryce pulling strings. great swerve with the rolls credits and come back to scene. thought rami was done.

darlene either off her rocker or she did see angela.

dont know how bd wong has not won an emmy. dude murks that role.

body is ready for all the twist and turns.

we byke fellas.

giphy.gif

Two episodes in.

Can White Rose resurrect people (or is Angela alive)?

Who is the third (fourth chair)?

What is the product?

When Elliot was dying it was Elliot as a kid, Mr. Robot, and his mom.

In his mind, his mom told kid Elliot about the other one.

So it's somebody we've never seen or somebody who we thought was a real person that we didn't suspect was imaginary.

Back
Top Bottom