M's game - postgame update p.6!

so apparently, i did some incorrect calculations! i happened to re-check the pricing this morning, and tickets came out to be only $12 per person after taxes and fees and whatnot. SO, i am refunding the paypal people back $4 each, and the people that are paying me at the game, bring just $12, not $16.

-----------------------------------

KAU KAU address:

656 S King St
Seattle, WA 98104

google map it if you can't find it!

alright guys the tickets are bought. the game is on!!!

ok my paypal address is finacutta@hotmail.com

DEADLINE for admission to this summit is friday the 31st of august, so please contact me/paypal me by the end of that friday, or else it's going to be impossible to get 10 tickets in the same seating area.

TICKETS:

i had to change pricing from $15.50 to $16.00, apparently taxes (processing charges, convenience charges, other taxes etc.) were a tad more than i thought. so...A DOZEN PEOPLE or more right now is the target number for this event.

please PAYPAL me $16.00, with your NT sn as well so i can keep track.

if you are paying in CASH, please notify me AHEAD OF TIME VIA AIM OR PM so that i can buy the tickets for you, and you can just pay me when we meet up.

ITINERARY: the wave :lol:
laugh.gif

---------------------------------

direct all questions through my PM or AIM me @ yamakazi18 :D
happy.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

I'll come. I can bring some drinks.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

im down to go! we could all go to beer fest prior to the game (21+ :b
tongue.gif
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

not like i'm a VIP or anything, but can we make this soon? i'm leaving 25th-sept 2nd for cali... but i'd mos def love a "summit" with my fellow PNW NT heads

^i'm leaving the 25th as well.

i just went to the game tonight - richie actually hit something and won us the game.

Team Pacific Northwest​

I'm new to the whole summit thing, how serious is this planning? Seems like plans always fall through, if they're ever made at all.
THE JOKER GANG

Seattle HAS had some very successful summits, the first actually took planning meetings at my apt with Shugaray, DaAznFella (although way back then we called DaAznBaby), MagsXL and of course Leny Lens lovely wife whos name will remain of the internet.

Anyhow a summit requires a bit of planning and I think a bit of time, BUT you guys are trying to do this one quickly which certainly could work and I wish you luck.

p.s. Shugarau I got your text and I am in

Team Pacific Northwest​

ok i will find a game tonight and see how everyone fares in terms of time and availability...i hate parking there though...

Team Pacific Northwest​

^yo yamazaki, didn't u say u live near UW? we can hop on the 71 72 73 and it can take us straight there. we should all meet up near University Ave. if its convenient for everything.

^the only thing i'm afraid of is getting back. i'm not so sure how the buses run at night after gametimes. otherwise it'd be perfect, u-pass > $15 parking + horrible traffic.

Team Pacific Northwest​

^If that's to hard, everyone can meet up at Northgate. I know the game buses take you there afterwards.
THE JOKER GANG

Yeah, but don't they cost money? I know the ones to Northgate after the game are free.
THE JOKER GANG

im driving... if that matters, lol
Hella Filthy!
Team

What day? Don't think I'll be joining the drinking and afterparty, though... But I'm down for the game.
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

I'd rather do one in September.

AIM: ima HUYNHer
THE JOKER GANG

Aug 19th - I work, but I can get it off. If it's for sure deal, I'll do my best.
Sept 10th - Sounds good, I think I can make that.

aim - jnukes2
Team Pacific NorthwestMyspace

if you guys go on Sept 10th the nosebleeds are 10 bucks each. I think they are regularly 17 or 18 each.

so the 10th? i work mondays, but i could always call in :wink:
wink.gif
Team

ian can me and brian ride with you since your offering to drive :lol:
laugh.gif
i'll buy you your first beer at the beer garden. i vote for $10 bleacher seats and getting juiced (no bonds) at the beer garden area at safeco.

I NEED TAKASHIS, BISONS, FUTURAS ALL SIZE 10 DS....AND LEBRON AIR FORCE 1 DENVER, SAN FRANCISCO AND CLEVELAND ALL SIZE 10 DS.

Back
Top Bottom