[| -- (MTV) Jadakiss: "Who's Real" Part II with Kanye West & Cam'ron + New Album Title -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
LINK
May 15 2009 3:52 PM EDT

[h1]Jadakiss Wants Kanye West, Cam'ron On 'Who's Fake' Remix[/h1] [h2]MC already has producers and a title in mind for next album, which he'd like to drop at the end of the year.[/h2]
By Shaheem Reid

281x211.jpg

Jadakiss

Photo: Johnny Nunez/ WireImage

The Black Babe Ruth's Last Kiss is far from over, though. Hejust shot a video for "Who'sReal" in Harlem last week, with OJ Da Juiceman and Swizz. T.I., Ja Rule, the Clipse, Grafh and Black Hand

NEW YORK - Jadakiss is putting his calls out. 'Kiss wants Kanye West and Cam'ron onthe remix of his current single, "Who's Fake," and he already knows what producers' beats he needs for his next album.

"I'm definitely going back in," the Yonkers native said. "The D-Block album is wrapped up. I'mma make sure we finish this LOX album, and I'm coming right back at the end of the year. I think I'mgonna call it Top Five, Dead or Alive. I'm only gonna work with Primo [DJ Premier], Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Dame Grease, sh-- like that. Have acouple of South [producers], and that's it. Wham!"

Entertainment were among the friends who came down for cameo appearances. After that, 'Kiss is going with the single "Smoking Gun" - featuringJazmine Sullivan - to close out the album. A video is in the works.

"Jazmine is gonna clean me up real good," he said. "I already got sh-- lined up in 'Essence' and 'Sister 2 Sister' -that's a big joint. In Texas and out West, they spinning it real heavy. We gonna be all right with that one."

Aside from music, 'Kiss is hoping to get in contact with DMX, who was justreleased from jail in Arizona.

"That's my big homie," Jada said of X. "I just wanna give him a hug, sit down and kick it with him."

Jadakiss and Cam'ron's Big Bosses Tour starts in the next fewweeks. The two are working on a few new records to perform on the road.

I think I'm gonna call it Top Five, Dead or Alive. I'm only gonna work with Primo [DJ Premier], Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Dame Grease, sh-- like that.Have a couple of South [producers], and that's it. Wham!" pssh...this is why he's MY GUY!! Nas still can't figure out how to do that.....smh

Smoking Gun the next single
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smart move?? I think so......Kiss in Essence and Sister 2 Sister
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cam and Kanye
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with Kiss....

I hear it now the next album is Top 5 DOA bring on the hatred...but this is some top notch production we talking bout...grimey gritty beats for the album wouldfit much better than the beats on Last Kiss....I hope this don't fall through.....Prem
eek.gif
Alch
eek.gif

good read for me obviously
laugh.gif

After buying that last TERRIBLE CD, I will be downloading this one. The collection will me short one Jadakiss......I doubt it will come out this year. 012 willbe more like it

ninjahood wrote:
I think I'm gonna call it Top Five, Dead or Alive. I'm only gonna work with Primo [DJ Premier], Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Dame Grease, sh-- like that. Have a couple of South [producers], and that's it. Wham!" pssh...this is why he's MY GUY!! Nas still can't figure out how to do that.....smh

First of all..

herc.jpg

" How the hell are you home?"

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I'm only gonna work with Primo [DJ Premier], Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Dame Grease, sh-- like that. Have a couple of South [producers], and that's it. Wham!"
pimp.gif

that line up don't mean !#!* if he don't know how to pic beats...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ninjahood wrote:
I think I'm gonna call it Top Five, Dead or Alive. I'm only gonna work with Primo [DJ Premier], Alchemist, Swizz Beatz, Dame Grease, sh-- like that. Have a couple of South [producers], and that's it. Wham!" pssh...this is why he's MY GUY!! Nas still can't figure out how to do that.....smh

First of all..

herc.jpg

" How the hell are you home?"

having one of these...

easy-button1.jpg

lol @ him wanting to work with all of these ny producers now

a little too late for that, jada

interested in that remix though

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He could have Jesus and Mohammed on a track by Primo and I wouldnt care.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
that hurts Magnus but I feel you....all the dissapointment leads you tothis conclusion......

All I know is if all of this is true...I would be excited to hear him work with those producers...but like my dude Dapper said it don't mean %%%$ if heain't picking the right beats...

But with the previous beats that these dudes have made...he can't go wrong

Back
Top Bottom