MTV LIVE SPECIAL NIKE AF1 SHOW ON DECEMBER 12th

Heads up to anyone who wants to come down. Show dedicated to the new AF1 25th anniversary drop early in the next year and nike basketball history. Should be a fairly entertaining show, lots of samples and good commentary.

Date: Tuesday December 12th
Place: Masonic Temple @ Yonge and Dovercourt
Join: Call MTV - 416-355-3979 1-888-491-6888
email liveaudience@mtv.ca

.......Just a heads up to anyone who wants to support......

I'll be there eeeeeeeeeeeeek
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

yesssssssssssss ssssssssssiiiirrrrrrrr... :wow:
eek.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!FOR SALE - DS Pushead SB Sz 10.5, DS WMNS LTD Laser Rifts Sz 8 w/ socks, Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck Sweater Sz L NWTB, Black/White/Grey A Bathing Ape "Bape" Varsity Jacket Sz M NWTB, A Bathing Ape "Shark" Grey Hoody​

count me in, gotta step up my mapquest game

check the sig:

TORONTO/CANADA: FOR SALE; DS KOBE 2K5 "LA ROAD MAPS" SZ 11 & 13, WAYY UNDER US AND CANADIAN RETAIL...PM ME ASAP

MTV Live is like 5pm or 6pm isnt it? (1 hour show)
ghey exam season.....

^ I'll be there sir we'll be chilling but you had to do RSVP through that contact info above.

Did everyone call to RSVP?! I emailed MTV on the day Smittson posted this wanting 2 seats but no email back...

I guess I'm left out to dry... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

The Score Branded also did a AF1 25th Anni. show, interviewing clark kent and the players involve in the AF1 ad campaign back int he days (Malone, John, etc.)

imma just peep this on tv, got too much @#%$ to take care of lately

some nt'ers better make comments on air
For Sale or Trade for sz 9-9.5 heat

DS Sz 9.5 Huf AM 90s, Sz 8 DS Day of the Dead Dunk SBs

Update:

People who want to show love and support. Please show up at the event between 5:30pm and 6:00pm at the front entrance at the MTV building; Masonic Temple.

Should be a packed show, around 200 are scheduled. I have called in and requested a pack of tickets for NT, please let them know that you are from niketalk, and they're should not be a problem....

^ Thanks sir...

Anyways, I'll be seeing everyone later tonight God forbid I come extremely late w/ the misses as I got an exam... 200 in masonic sounds crazy!

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

Did I hear Nike is making 6 special AF1s and 1 is for VC? Actually showing VC some love?

Anyway, Kardi's Turquoise?? Dead Serious Hoody looked horrible...

fc15

Back
Top Bottom