MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This guy isn't on the show??? what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Adam
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 If that wasnt the weakest punch I done ever seen.

i see kenny and wes takin it
upset derrick isnt on the show but then again dude doesnt have enemies or drama prone
i wouldve like to see landon also. wasnt really a fan til he practically one the last two person challenge by himself
eek.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Adam
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 If that wasnt the weakest punch I done ever seen.

i see kenny and wes takin it
upset derrick isnt on the show but then again dude doesnt have enemies or drama prone
i wouldve like to see landon also. wasnt really a fan til he practically one the last two person challenge by himself
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The only one physically capable of taking CT out is probably Landon. Too bad he's mia this season.
Landon's a small dude though.  I was thinking maybe Alton, dude would beast on the challenges.  Leroy is diesel, I'm guessing he's stronger than CT.
I see mike mike crying a lot.  He'll get eaten alive by all the crazy people in the house.

Derrick got into a weird drunken wrestling match with Landon before.  So if he did the show they probably would've paired those 2 up.  Would've been the alpha male team.

The only one physically capable of taking CT out is probably Landon. Too bad he's mia this season.
Landon's a small dude though.  I was thinking maybe Alton, dude would beast on the challenges.  Leroy is diesel, I'm guessing he's stronger than CT.
I see mike mike crying a lot.  He'll get eaten alive by all the crazy people in the house.

Derrick got into a weird drunken wrestling match with Landon before.  So if he did the show they probably would've paired those 2 up.  Would've been the alpha male team.

Originally Posted by shogun

Forgot about Alton he hasn't been on one in a minute. And you're right. He used to beast on these things.

Originally Posted by shogun

Forgot about Alton he hasn't been on one in a minute. And you're right. He used to beast on these things.

is there any footage of adam swingin on dude online? & r yall tellin me adam said the "n-word" to leroy?

is there any footage of adam swingin on dude online? & r yall tellin me adam said the "n-word" to leroy?

Laurals a #@*!&@ she just thinks she runs #*@! now and is annoying to look at
laugh.gif
.. most of the people on these challenges are from that fresh meat bs

But, Mike Mike c'mon son what the hell

Back
Top Bottom