MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

I was wondering why I didn't remember that Carley chick. She one of those outside hires to eb on the show cuz they need more ppl (cuz there aint enough RW ppl that want to be on) ever since they canceled Road Rules.

I was wondering why I didn't remember that Carley chick. She one of those outside hires to eb on the show cuz they need more ppl (cuz there aint enough RW ppl that want to be on) ever since they canceled Road Rules.

damb alton was a boss on this show, woulda been awesome to see him come stomp on the 'vets'.

damb alton was a boss on this show, woulda been awesome to see him come stomp on the 'vets'.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by sweetz12

Damn no abram though. Dude used to go ham on these. Granted I dont think he had beef with just one person

Man this is when RR was good. That dude Donell was the worst..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That season had one of my fav females...

cara+zavaleta+1.jpg

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

Originally Posted by sweetz12

Damn no abram though. Dude used to go ham on these. Granted I dont think he had beef with just one person

Man this is when RR was good. That dude Donell was the worst..
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That season had one of my fav females...

cara+zavaleta+1.jpg

Cara is 
smokin.gif
.  She was cute on her season but no one thought she would become a Playmate.
People think Laurel is hot?  I thought she was ok during her first challenge but she gets uglier all the time.  She always has a stank face and her attitude stinks too.  She also kept candy bars in her shorts during the last challenge and ate them.  
sick.gif

Cara is 
smokin.gif
.  She was cute on her season but no one thought she would become a Playmate.
People think Laurel is hot?  I thought she was ok during her first challenge but she gets uglier all the time.  She always has a stank face and her attitude stinks too.  She also kept candy bars in her shorts during the last challenge and ate them.  
sick.gif

Jazmines been !**+@!@ crazy ever since Cancun. She got that physcho/stalker ex gf vibe going

Jazmines been !**+@!@ crazy ever since Cancun. She got that physcho/stalker ex gf vibe going

Did yall see the fight between Aiiya and CJ & Joey? When she called his manhood piglet?
eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
That was a CRAZY +*% FIGHT! Honestly I wish Joey and Aiiya could be on instead of Jonna and Jasmine because there is real hate. He even smashed off some hate sex at the end. Season is underrated.

Did yall see the fight between Aiiya and CJ & Joey? When she called his manhood piglet?
eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
That was a CRAZY +*% FIGHT! Honestly I wish Joey and Aiiya could be on instead of Jonna and Jasmine because there is real hate. He even smashed off some hate sex at the end. Season is underrated.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Jasmine!!!
eek.gif
THAT MIRROR!
sick.gif

Jonna already getting an invite to next one off this ep.
devil.gif
smokin.gif
what happened?
nerd.gif

Jonna was on some 'fix you face before I fix it for you' towards that big girl Camilla. She's talking everyone up bout how she can't stand that chick acts like she's better than everyone. Chick tries to step to Jonna, but calls her Jasmine, Jonna blows up on chick on some 'meet me somewhere, **##%.' Judging from the rest of the cast, Camilla got sonned openly.
Then crazy *%% Jasmine gets in it with Camilla's partner soooooo hard, that it takes like 3 people to hold her back...that when tattoo Sarah drags her back to her room, chick punches her fist STRAIGHT through a mirror twice her size letting out some Jurassic Park mating calls. 

Rookies on some other @+%%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Jasmine!!!
eek.gif
THAT MIRROR!
sick.gif

Jonna already getting an invite to next one off this ep.
devil.gif
smokin.gif
what happened?
nerd.gif

Jonna was on some 'fix you face before I fix it for you' towards that big girl Camilla. She's talking everyone up bout how she can't stand that chick acts like she's better than everyone. Chick tries to step to Jonna, but calls her Jasmine, Jonna blows up on chick on some 'meet me somewhere, **##%.' Judging from the rest of the cast, Camilla got sonned openly.
Then crazy *%% Jasmine gets in it with Camilla's partner soooooo hard, that it takes like 3 people to hold her back...that when tattoo Sarah drags her back to her room, chick punches her fist STRAIGHT through a mirror twice her size letting out some Jurassic Park mating calls. 

Rookies on some other @+%%.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom