MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

30t6p3b.gif
at waiting for MTV to put the special up.

I missed it too. I always love the S#!@ they should have shown episodes.

Grantland podcast with Jacoby, Simmons and Johnny Bananas was pretty awesome today.

Grantland podcast with Jacoby, Simmons and Johnny Bananas was pretty awesome today.

This dude Johnny is definitely about that man loving life. Who brings a dildo, or better yet, what kind of guy would buy a dildo. Why would he also think it would be hilarious to put his hands down on someone's butt crack too.

This dude Johnny is definitely about that man loving life. Who brings a dildo, or better yet, what kind of guy would buy a dildo. Why would he also think it would be hilarious to put his hands down on someone's butt crack too.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

he was teamed up with Tyler...

he was teamed up with Tyler...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The %+%% they should have shown>>the season.
those are some weird, weird, weird @$+ people.
roll.gif
sick.gif

cara maria's buttcheeks
devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The %+%% they should have shown>>the season.
those are some weird, weird, weird @$+ people.
roll.gif
sick.gif

cara maria's buttcheeks
devil.gif

Based on what Johnny said in the Grantland podcast, it's basically a house full of insane people completely cut off from the outside world. No wonder they do crazy stuff. Cabin fever is a real thing.

Based on what Johnny said in the Grantland podcast, it's basically a house full of insane people completely cut off from the outside world. No wonder they do crazy stuff. Cabin fever is a real thing.

Johnny was gay for buying it but Wes was sleeping with it under the guise of the "I'm okay with my sexuality" excuse.

Johnny was gay for buying it but Wes was sleeping with it under the guise of the "I'm okay with my sexuality" excuse.

Not only that but dude was putting his fingers down other mens pants and shoving them up their +%!....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Not only that but dude was putting his fingers down other mens pants and shoving them up their +%!....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Looks like they gave CT a good edit on the handwriting part. I heard he got really mad about it.
I wish the showed where they locked Adam K naked in the bathroom while Theresa was taking a dump
laugh.gif

Overall good show again for a solid end to the season.

Also Real World San Diego just finished filming their season.

Let's hope they start filming the challenge next month.

I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out about the challenge and I'll put it in spoilers.

Looks like they gave CT a good edit on the handwriting part. I heard he got really mad about it.
I wish the showed where they locked Adam K naked in the bathroom while Theresa was taking a dump
laugh.gif

Overall good show again for a solid end to the season.

Also Real World San Diego just finished filming their season.

Let's hope they start filming the challenge next month.

I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out about the challenge and I'll put it in spoilers.

just wanted to share some info I found on the next challenge..I'll make a thread when the show airs (sometime early next year), but I came across some spoilers for the cast of the next upcoming challenge (name yet to be determined)...the theme will heavily focus on hook-ups/exes/etc..teams and/or pairs not known as of yet..

28 Competitors

Women:

Aneesa Ferreira (RW: Chicago)
Camilia Nakagawa (Spring Break Challenge)
Cara Maria Sorbello (Fresh Meat II)
Diem Brown (Fresh Meat)
Heather Marter (RW: Las Vegas 2011)
Jasmine Reynaud (RW: Cancun)
Mandi Moyer (Fresh Meat II)
Naomi Defensor (RW: Las Vegas 2011)
Paula Meronek (RW: Key West)
Priscilla Mendez (RW: San Diego 2011)
Rachel Robinson (RR: Campus Crawl)
Robin Hibbard (RW: San Diego)
Sarah Rice (RW: Brooklyn)
*1 Female Spot*

Men:

Abram Boise (RR: South Pacific)
CT Tamburello (RW: Paris)
Dunbar Merrill (RW: Sydney)
Dustin Zito (RW: Las Vegas 2011)
Johnny Devananzio (RW: Key West)
Leroy Garrett (RW: Las Vegas 2011)
Mark Long (RR: USA)
Nate Stodghill (RW: San Diego 2011)
Tyrie Brown (RW: Denver)
Vinny Foti (Fresh Meat II)
Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)
*1 Male Spot*
*1 Male Spot*
*1 Male Spot*

Fact:
-Nany and Adam R. from RW: Las Vegas 2011 were scheduled to be on this cast, however one was forced to drop out (likely causing the other to drop out as well).

Notes:
-Dustin and Dunbar .. two competitors with one thing in common, the pron industry
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom