MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

Laurals a #@*!&@ she just thinks she runs #*@! now and is annoying to look at
laugh.gif
.. most of the people on these challenges are from that fresh meat bs

But, Mike Mike c'mon son what the hell

Originally Posted by eashawty

is there any footage of adam swingin on dude online? & r yall tellin me adam said the "n-word" to leroy?

i think only full ep on mtv's website
& nah he called him a female dog

30t6p3b.gif
cmon mike mike
i hope someone punches laurel in her *!!%!@% face.

Originally Posted by eashawty

is there any footage of adam swingin on dude online? & r yall tellin me adam said the "n-word" to leroy?

i think only full ep on mtv's website
& nah he called him a female dog

30t6p3b.gif
cmon mike mike
i hope someone punches laurel in her *!!%!@% face.

Kenny keeps all way real.
laugh.gif
TBH if Leroy didn't co-sign on Mike Mike NOBODY would tolerant that clown. The whole RW house would have flipped on him #early. That was best friendship he ever made.

laugh.gif
TBH if Leroy didn't co-sign on Mike Mike NOBODY would tolerant that clown. The whole RW house would have flipped on him #early. That was best friendship he ever made.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif

yup, if he still aint learned The More You Know time needs to end...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif

yup, if he still aint learned The More You Know time needs to end...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by shogun

The only one physically capable of taking CT out is probably Landon. Too bad he's mia this season.
Landon's a small dude though.  I was thinking maybe Alton, dude would beast on the challenges.  Leroy is diesel, I'm guessing he's stronger than CT.
I see mike mike crying a lot.  He'll get eaten alive by all the crazy people in the house.

Derrick got into a weird drunken wrestling match with Landon before.  So if he did the show they probably would've paired those 2 up.  Would've been the alpha male team.

Forgot about Alton he hasn't been on one in a minute. And you're right. He used to beast on these things.

Originally Posted by shogun

The only one physically capable of taking CT out is probably Landon. Too bad he's mia this season.
Landon's a small dude though.  I was thinking maybe Alton, dude would beast on the challenges.  Leroy is diesel, I'm guessing he's stronger than CT.
I see mike mike crying a lot.  He'll get eaten alive by all the crazy people in the house.

Derrick got into a weird drunken wrestling match with Landon before.  So if he did the show they probably would've paired those 2 up.  Would've been the alpha male team.

Forgot about Alton he hasn't been on one in a minute. And you're right. He used to beast on these things.

MIKE MIKE!!!!!?1?1!?!??!!?1?1?

Dude has 0 athletic ability. Sucks for Leroy, when it comes down to it, the game is all about athletiscism, (With a bit of cognitive ability in places).

It's a wrap, kid is gonna be a target.

Dude has 0 athletic ability. Sucks for Leroy, when it comes down to it, the game is all about athletiscism, (With a bit of cognitive ability in places).

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Puzzles on them final challenges
pimp.gif

But they need to make it there first
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Puzzles on them final challenges
pimp.gif

But they need to make it there first
laugh.gif

gregzzy23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

This guy isn't on the show??? what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This @#+% just made my week why don't I recall this�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC challenge episode "congratulations...youre a meat head son"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i might have been saying that for a year straight

roll.gif
@ the way shorty was lookin at mike like she really cared

gregzzy23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This @#+% just made my week why don't I recall this�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CLASSIC challenge episode "congratulations...youre a meat head son"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i might have been saying that for a year straight

roll.gif
@ the way shorty was lookin at mike like she really cared

I think it's funny how they are so oblivious that he is really in his feelings almost butt naked outside cussing and throwing %!%+ at the van. HAHAHA

I think it's funny how they are so oblivious that he is really in his feelings almost butt naked outside cussing and throwing %!%+ at the van. HAHAHA

If you're talking about Brad, he won the last Challenge so it doesn't surprise me he's skipping this one. Plus, does he really have any enemies?

Side note, speaking of Challenge winners, the winner (Carley) of Fresh Meat II is a stripper at Sapphire in Vegas. Friend of a friend was on the same season, so we all went to Sapphire last time I was there and just got trashed all night.

If you're talking about Brad, he won the last Challenge so it doesn't surprise me he's skipping this one. Plus, does he really have any enemies?

Side note, speaking of Challenge winners, the winner (Carley) of Fresh Meat II is a stripper at Sapphire in Vegas. Friend of a friend was on the same season, so we all went to Sapphire last time I was there and just got trashed all night.

Back
Top Bottom