MTV Presents The Challenge: Fall 2011, Cast Spoilers (pg. 49)

roll.gif
she really called jonna jasmine
roll.gif
roll.gif
"what are ya gonna do"

I'm with Camila on this one. Those two rookies are some biatches. Just because you don't like someone, that doesn't mean you have to talk crap about them to every cast member. Just do you and stay away from her. Quite frankly, Jonna is the one that thinks she's better than Camila.

On another note, it's funny how scared everyone is of CT.

I'm with Camila on this one. Those two rookies are some biatches. Just because you don't like someone, that doesn't mean you have to talk crap about them to every cast member. Just do you and stay away from her. Quite frankly, Jonna is the one that thinks she's better than Camila.

On another note, it's funny how scared everyone is of CT.

How can Jonna think she's better than anyone?  That girl is loose as hell.
It took like 4 or 5 of those dudes to carry that stone swan.  Then CT carries it by himself.  
laugh.gif

It took like 4 or 5 of those dudes to carry that stone swan.  Then CT carries it by himself.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

CT carried that swan like it was nothin
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess I missed this...what part of the episode was it?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess I missed this...what part of the episode was it?

I've been a Wes fan ever since his time on Real World: Austin. I know some are turned off by his arrogance but the fact that he backs it up on challenges and elimination rounds makes him a beast.

I've been a Wes fan ever since his time on Real World: Austin. I know some are turned off by his arrogance but the fact that he backs it up on challenges and elimination rounds makes him a beast.

Originally Posted by chris82790

he loves himself so much its funny 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

laugh.gif
Exactly he provides comic relief within all the drama
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

laugh.gif
Exactly he provides comic relief within all the drama
laugh.gif

This,loved dude in Austin,GOAT season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This,loved dude in Austin,GOAT season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign, always been a fan of Wes
pimp.gif

shame it didnt workout with Johana
grin.gif

co-sign, always been a fan of Wes
pimp.gif

shame it didnt workout with Johana
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom